Seeking Arrangement: The New Hobby Site?

Just curious, I know several guys who meet women off of those sites. If you recall a while back one nutso tried to blackmail a friend of mine.

Is there a difference between a sugarbaby and a provider?

I know there is an age difference, mostly young ladies which most older men prefer, but isnt it the same as far as what it is?

Do those chicks do any screening at all?
Chella, I have seen some providers on SA, dancers too. Not sure how they would screen effectively there though. That is a concern, I agree, but I usually to a lunch with the girl. Facetime usually gets me the idea if I am with LE or not. So far, so good. You are wrong though about the age thing. I find the women vary from 18 to well over 50. Sure there are a lot of 18-25, but there are many that are late 20s, 30s and more. As for how they differ from providers, that depends. On thing I have found is there is not a clock. I know some providers are not clock watchers, but I feel bad about imposing myself beyond the appointment time. This is how they earn money, and I feel constrained in over doing my time, or screwing with their schedule. I know that is not always a big thing, but I feel bad messing too much with their livelihood by overstaying my time. With a SB, if the connection is good, we have spent the afternoon playing for the rate of 60-90 minutes with a provider. For me that is a real value. However, I have also met some SBs that were only so-so in bed. While I have met some providers that were non-gfe, most know how if you get my meaning. It is also more likely that a guy will have to pay for the hotel with a SB, but again, thecost is OK if you connect for 2-3hours. Its all a crap shoot, either way, some good some bad, both with SBs and providers (and client from the providers perspective). In that sense there is much the same, but there are subtle differences. I enjoy both.
My perception is that SB is supposedly a bit more exclusive. More a "friends with benefits" but the benefits are cash and services. Not a bargained for exchange, but more helping her. The girls see themselves more as students getting help, or single mom's getting help, than as working girls. Also, I think the two are supposed to like each other - they pic each other.

The SB is not saying "I'll spend an hour with the next $300" and he's not saying "I'll pay $300 to spend an hour w/ who ever I can find. I think its supposed to more a bf/gf scheduling times etc.

However, this is just perception. In the end, there are services, and there is money, both exchanged. And, a story told by one or both that is likely, at least in part, fictional.

I've never looked for a SB relationship, but I stumbled across one in RL. It has been a good thing for both (I think). Its very different for me and for her (I think again) than the traditional provider relationship.

For example, I've been to her actual house, she's cooked for me. I know her real name.

The risks I see are a bit different as well. Little to no LE risk, but lets say I decide to end the relationship. She could easily get in touch w/ people in my life that I really don't want knowing about this part of my life. She's not a listed provider - so she's got no reputation to burn. I'm taking 100% of the risk there.

So, this clearly is not for everyone. In fact, I don't know that I'd meet anyone off that site. But I'm looking.
@ Riley, my age comment was completely based on the site advertisemen. They stated "young and attractive" in so many words.

@gregster, hopefully she wouldnt tell everyone, I would imagine SB is considered the same as prostitution by most of society. It would hurt her more. Women are usually branded with a scarlet letter before the man is ever labeled.

Im just curious, I wanted to join the site just to look, I have no interest in an arrangement.

I wonder if this site is where a lot of managers find their working girls too...
I have lots of experiences with Seeking Arrangement. There is a huge variety of women there.
1) Some are providers: you can find out from the first or second email. Does not make sense to go with a provider through these sites. Better off here where you can find reviews and find exactly what you want.
2) Some are dancers: I tend to stay way from them. They are the biggest scammers. They usually tend to be the ones who are not cutting it anymore at the clubs. They are getting older, or got knocked up and lost their flat tummy. They are bitter and frustrated. They upsell, watch the time and overall not compassionate or fun to be with at all.
3) Some are older women who are bored or in financial trouble. These are great if you can find good looking one. They are far cheaper than any provider you would find here. You spend hours and hours together for very little. I am seeing one now and she is great) she is very attractive and sexy. She treats me as we are in a relationship. She is offering me her friends for a threesome
4) Some are older women but still living in the past thinking they are a "10". They tend to be very expensive, and I screen them off quickly.
5) Some are late 20s and 30s. These vary quite a bit. I once landed a full time, well educated girl that was unbelievable. In the evening she taught pole dancing. I can't tell you how toned her body was. I actually had no idea why she was into me. I am above average looks wise, very well educated, and fairly well off; and she liked my personality. I took her with me once to a conference and spend 4 days. That would have cost a gazilion dollar if she was a provider.
6) college girls. These also vary. I saw a student from Tulane once. She was barely 20. Her body was amazing. AMAZING. I saw her once a week where she stayed from 7 pm to midnight and sometimes she spent the night for a fraction of a fraction of the price of a provider. Landing these girls is difficult because they want to be attracted to you and look up to you.
7) time wasters: there are girls hired by the site itself. They are typically in small towns to boost the membership. I learned how to identify them. They drag and drag meeting in person.

I can write a book about sugar babies ask if you want to know more
  • lat
  • 03-03-2014, 01:34 PM
I too have played around with the site. What I like about it . I found someone that I can spend more than just an hour time with , what I mean is we can meet in New Orleans and hang out or go to the Lake front in Mandeville to the bar for some drinks hell I even use to meet mine in Madisonville at Morton's to eat boil shrimp or crawfish and just hang out .thats the stuff I love to do but also I do love the sex ! And I guess that's why mine is spoiled !

But also I do most of the time pay for her gas if she has to drive far to meet and dinner and hotel, even one weekend not long ago my wife was in Texas so I booked a suite at IP in Biloxi stayed the weekend took her shopping and total spent 1300. I don't think I could have done that with a provider ?
Lat if you like them 44 Ill be your sugar baby lol, hell just hang out and have a few drinks is good, I dont really care about the money.
Lat if you like them 44 Ill be your sugar baby lol, hell just hang out and have a few drinks is good, I dont really care about the money. Originally Posted by chellachella

ok, this cinches it. I have to meet you in person. Usually I figure people out pretty easy.

You've got me totally confused.

So go check your PM's.
I cant keep up with my PM box, and it is full again. Just email me at

chellaohchella@yahoo.com

I keep emptying out the other one but it fills up too quick, I give up lol

Greg I always say, I charge for the massage, not for friendship, and in my opinion when you start spending time out of the bedroom, sharing drinks, stories,etc. you become somewhat of friends. At least I know I do, maybe that isnt the norm for this biz, but Ive never claimed to be "normal" lol

Im not all about the money, as a matter of fact, Ive been packing up my house thinking I need to just call a charity that takes household items to come pick it up for a family that needs it. Some tell me to sell it, but I prefer to just pay it forward.
  • lat
  • 03-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Lat if you like them 44 Ill be your sugar baby lol, hell just hang out and have a few drinks is good, I dont really care about the money. Originally Posted by chellachella
Hey sugar I would love to do that, but also I do love sex !
Didnt you describe your package as endowed on my size thread? lol I dont know if I could handle that, but if your ever on the lakefront again hit me up. We could even go dutch
Chella I was just your way yesterday. Tried out crabby shack.
  • lat
  • 03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Didnt you describe your package as endowed on my size thread? lol I dont know if I could handle that, but if your ever on the lakefront again hit me up. We could even go dutch Originally Posted by chellachella
Sorry sugar I was left out in that department I think ?
But I sure will do that hit you up when I am down that way .
I have lots of experiences with Seeking Arrangement. There is a huge variety of women there.
1) Some are providers: you can find out from the first or second email. Does not make sense to go with a provider through these sites. Better off here where you can find reviews and find exactly what you want.
2) Some are dancers: I tend to stay way from them. They are the biggest scammers. They usually tend to be the ones who are not cutting it anymore at the clubs. They are getting older, or got knocked up and lost their flat tummy. They are bitter and frustrated. They upsell, watch the time and overall not compassionate or fun to be with at all.
3) Some are older women who are bored or in financial trouble. These are great if you can find good looking one. They are far cheaper than any provider you would find here. You spend hours and hours together for very little. I am seeing one now and she is great) she is very attractive and sexy. She treats me as we are in a relationship. She is offering me her friends for a threesome
4) Some are older women but still living in the past thinking they are a "10". They tend to be very expensive, and I screen them off quickly.
5) Some are late 20s and 30s. These vary quite a bit. I once landed a full time, well educated girl that was unbelievable. In the evening she taught pole dancing. I can't tell you how toned her body was. I actually had no idea why she was into me. I am above average looks wise, very well educated, and fairly well off; and she liked my personality. I took her with me once to a conference and spend 4 days. That would have cost a gazilion dollar if she was a provider.
6) college girls. These also vary. I saw a student from Tulane once. She was barely 20. Her body was amazing. AMAZING. I saw her once a week where she stayed from 7 pm to midnight and sometimes she spent the night for a fraction of a fraction of the price of a provider. Landing these girls is difficult because they want to be attracted to you and look up to you.
7) time wasters: there are girls hired by the site itself. They are typically in small towns to boost the membership. I learned how to identify them. They drag and drag meeting in person.

I can write a book about sugar babies ask if you want to know more Originally Posted by cajuncentral
where can i find some # 3's
whoooooooaa there's a huge difference - commitment is one of them.