An example of why I dislike republicans as much as democrats

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/john-boehner-says-hes-not-allowing-select-committee-investigation-into-benghazi/

You get the idea without it being a clickable link. Muther fucker. I do believe I just despise politicians in general. Bastards. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Did you ever consider that maybe Boehner is just playing it smart?

There have been how many Congressional inquiries and hearings on it now? Something like 5 or 6? And so far they have turned up nothing but being negligible. And even that requires the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Boehner probably figured there is no "there" there. So he is moving on to more important battles that won't potentially backfire on the GOP.
Nothing worse than a sloppy whooker with diarrhea of the mouth.
PS. I find it fascinating that you're so willing to show yourself as an anti American traitor. If a repuke were in office, you'd be screaming about Benghazi till our ears bleed.

Poser. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't come back till you grow another brain cell. The one you're using is wore out and needs a nap. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I hope you are charging Assup for this degradation. He likes it.
  • CJ7
  • 05-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Fox told their rightwing viewers to sit down and stfu

Orange Face is doing exactly as he's told.
Fox told their rightwing viewers to sit down and stfu

Orange Face is doing exactly as he's told. Originally Posted by CJ7
Is Orange Face a NYer?...thats what I thought...fucker
Are you a redneck, IFFY?
Keep saying it Louise and you may really start to believe it. Note the protest taking place outside IRS offices. Some of us care even if you don't.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is fucking hilarious!!!
Wonder what people did with their time before Photoshop?
Are you a redneck, IFFY? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup, why do you deny you are gay? Faggotry is very respectable in liberal circles. According to liberals, two men should be able to get married, fuck each other in the ass and lick each others dicks, and then go smile and chit chat with other enlightened people. Why do you deny your true self?
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 08:26 AM
Wonder what people did with their time before Photoshop? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

sent stupid shit conspiracy theory emails to stupid shit conspiracy hounds that are easily entertained with stupid shit cartoons as witnessed above.
Yssup, why do you deny you are gay? Faggotry is very respectable in liberal circles. According to liberals, two men should be able to get married, fuck each other in the ass and lick each others dicks, and then go smile and chit chat with other enlightened people. Why do you deny your true self? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Nice talk, JL. Glad to see that a good state education hasn't gone to waste.
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 09:13 AM
sounds more like experience than education
You must be living in a different economy than the rest of us.

The recovery, such as it is, is long, but slow. And we are doing it by piling up debt. At our current rate, we will never get to a surplus, the national debt will kill us first.

Unemployment is high, even if down slightly.

The Dow is up 8000 only because all the big companies laid off millions of employees to return to profitability - not because of any great economic policy introduced by either Obama or the Democrats or the Republicans. And companies still are not spending whatever money they have to expand and create new jobs - hence, our miserably slow recovery.

And the jobs that are being created? Mostly low paying, especially among the young. And have you seen the numbers on college grads that cannot get jobs AT ALL?

These aren't good times by any recognizable standard. We are just getting more used to it. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I agree with Ex-Nyer we not doing as good as most optimist believe but we are not doing as bad as most pessimist believe- a huge problem as Ex-Nyer mentioned is companies are sitting on huge loads of cash- for example I work for a Fortune 500 company that came in at the Top last year in overall revenue and profits- but by the way we operate you would think we were heading for bankruptcy. Companies are trying to do more with less- they probably could easily hire new employees, but rather increase their profits by having 1 employee do the job that normally it would take 2 or 3 employees.