An example of why I dislike republicans as much as democrats

Nice talk, JL. Glad to see that a good state education hasn't gone to waste. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Considering it only cost me $4 dollars per semester hour in those days, I done got my money's worth a long time ago.
Hook'em Horns!!!
I didn't know they offered gay studies at UT...
I didn't know they offered gay studies at UT... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They didn't when I went there. Are you volunteering for such a program?
I couldn't handle it - watching you guys suck each others dicks makes me sick.
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 02:40 PM
They didn't when I went there. Are you volunteering for such a program?
I couldn't handle it - watching you guys suck each others dicks makes me sick. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

but your constant talking about dick sucking doesn't make you sick ... that about it?

close your eyes and make gurgling noises
but your constant talking about dick sucking doesn't make you sick ... that about it?

close your eyes and make gurgling noises Originally Posted by CJ7
Is that your technique? You are probably getting Randy4Dicks excited!
Jesus JL, are you THAT insecure?

I'd suggest your constant discussion about homosexuality indicates latent tendencies on your part...

Make that blatant tendencies!

like it in the ass, don't you boy?
Jesus JL, are you THAT insecure?

I'd suggest your constant discussion about homosexuality indicates latent tendencies on your part...

Make that blatant tendencies!

like it in the ass, don't you boy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Insecurities and latent tendencies are pretty tired old saws - come up with something original, befitting our famous verbal abilities.
You are fast replacing Corpy as the worst broken record on the board, JL.

Are you picking up his patois?

Are you picking up his patois? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Try to come up with something original, Dick Rider!
Can we leave your riding habit out of this?

Are you picking up his patois? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was your dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected -- by your own poll -- to be:

It was your dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected -- by your own poll -- to be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like I said, and YOU repeated over, over, over, over....

How many times a day to you cut and paste that little cartoon, Corpy? Might be worth counting, but I'm sure you've got better SHIT to deal with...
Like I said, and YOU repeated over, over, over, over....

How many times a day to you cut and paste that little cartoon, Corpy? Might be worth counting, but I'm sure you've got better SHIT to deal with... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were a dumb-ass golem fuck ten years ago, you dumb-ass golem fuck. You were a dumb-ass golem fuck five years ago, you dumb-ass golem fuck. You were a dumb-ass golem fuck last year, you dumb-ass golem fuck. You were a dumb-ass golem fuck last month, you dumb-ass golem fuck. You were a dumb-ass golem fuck last week, you dumb-ass golem fuck. You were a dumb-ass golem fuck yesterday, you dumb-ass golem fuck. And you are still a dumb-ass golem fuck today, you dumb-ass golem fuck. That you imagine today that you should be treated differently today than at any earlier point just underscores what a truly dumb-ass golem fuck you are. BTW, that is "your" cartoon, you dumb-ass golem fuck -- you're the one that started the poll by which you were elected to be:

Not true, shit mouth.

Nice meltdown, Corpy!
Not true, shit mouth.

Nice meltdown, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No meltdown, you dumb-ass golem fuck, just facts. Your failure to comprehend is why you were elected by your own poll to be: