SinCity Soiree or similar gatherings in TX

Greetings Ladies & Gents!

I've been quite bored now that I've decided to focus more on the real world as opposed to providing... Yet I check in ever so often and I've heard a lot of great things about SinCity Soiree. I don't know too much, but from what I gathered the travel to a few select cities and hold a meet up of sorts. There are about 10 women, and gents pay(I believe) upwards of $2500 to enjoy the scenery lol

The unfortunately don't come to Houston or Dallas, but I was wondering if there are another events like this in Texas?

Or, if you've been to the SinCity events, or similar please share your experience.
I'm a toastmistress and I can tell you from experience, they are a LOT of fun! I was also lucky enough to be one of the 9 girls hand pick for their first ever Soirée Privé where it was ONE lucky guy and NINE incredibly sexy women!

It is not for the weak at heart and it really is an unforgettable event!

Most of my dates are just that, dates. One on one encounters with romance and deep connections.

But, every once in a while, a night of pure debauchery is what makes life more interesting and well rounded.

Every now and then, it's fun to let your hair down and go wild!
It really does sound like a blast! lol
I've done Libero Paradiso (I think it was 4k per guy, 8 or 9 guys and 10 girls) and would adore doing more things like that...I just haven't seemed to stumble upon any either. I'm definitely not restricted by location and would love to just go anywhere. These are some of the most amazing experiences, let me tell you!
I am a toastmistress and founding member of Sin City Soiree. We do have 2 events in NOLA (next one is December 3rd) each year and that is not too far from Houston (I think). Our next event is in Las Vegas October 29th.
In order for a gent to get into an event he has to have a toastmistress reference. The toastmistresses can be found on this page. https://www.sincitysoiree.com/toastmistresses.html
We have amazing reviews on TER ID #247491
If you think you might want to attend in December make sure to meet one of our ladies before then.
Any ladies who want to join our group can contact admin. The link is on the site. We do have an extensive vetting process and you also will be required to meet with a few of us. It is very important that we all have chemistry and LOVE each other before you can be considered.
I am a toastmistress as well. I am located in the Dallas area and I do travel throughout Texas if anyone interested in meeting. 💋

www.alexiareign.com
www.sincitysoiree.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.7 KB, 315 views)
And, of course, there are other gatherings that are more "meet & greet" than "soiree."
It's great to know Sin City Soiree is also hosted in New Orleans.
Wow, sounds amazing. Thanks for the info.