Bitch Status?

So recently a slut told me that I have now gained 'Bitch' status, precursored by a well known pegging provider contacting me about the near term possibility of being included in a doubles session with another provider and her 'little friend'.

The offer, I think, was for a bit of DP. Gulp.

Hopefully, there was a second meaning, as I'm afraid they were entertaining the idea of taking it UP a notch.

Did I misinterpret?

No longer liking it DOGGystyle.
Take that provider up on her offer Dogg! Just do it! Lol
You even have to think about it? What's wrong with man?
LMFAO! Take some lube. You may need it.

I've never tried it. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Did I misinterpret?
Originally Posted by Doglegg
Nope. You got it.
No, I doubt you're misinterpreting the Pegging Provider's intentions, I'm pretty sure she wants you and she wants you pretty bad...don't even ask her questions about the session, just show up and see happens.

What can it hurt...umm...what harm can happen...umm...don't forget you have you have your safe word..."OUCH"

Remember it "OUCH", do not say:
"OMFG what the hell are you doing to me" no OUCH in that sentence...

Don't forget to report back...if can...
LMFAO! Take some lube. You may need it.

I've never tried it. Let us know how it goes. Good luck. Originally Posted by JJ
he he.....

Hey nipple....We post at same time spanks...lol
I hope she writes a review about you.
Man, I'm scared for you.
You may have to change your handle from Doglegg to "Biatch Boy"

SF
So recently a slut told me that I have now gained 'Bitch' status, precursored by a well known pegging provider contacting me about the near term possibility of being included in a doubles session with another provider and her 'little friend'.

The offer, I think, was for a bit of DP. Gulp.

Hopefully, there was a second meaning, as I'm afraid they were entertaining the idea of taking it UP a notch.

Did I misinterpret?

No longer liking it DOGGystyle. Originally Posted by Doglegg
Damn, I may have to remind you why ur my biatch! J/k hope these ladies rock ur world