Could a lady be.....

A hobbyist ? I am curious about this, You know just someone that wanted to come on board and join our community and post and chat say she was a lonely spinster or lonely widow. Not looking for play just looking for companionship or company. Once she got to know everyone and had a few post maybe she could be invited to our M&G's... I'm asking because I know of a lonely woman and I know she would find this community very welcoming to her and how she see's life she's open minded

JUST A QUESTION, DON'T BIT MY HEAD OFF
I saw a local provider once and she told me she was nervous about seeing her upcoming client.

Evidently it was a woman and she was paying for the visit. She said, "This kind of client can be hard to please." Plus she admitted that it had been awhile since she had last been with another woman.

Maybe she made it all up....but I don't think so.

LOL…for all your horndogs….No I didn’t ask if I could stick around.
Why not? Everyone has wants and needs right? Women get horny too, I think.
Lol well I believe at a certain age just like men some women loose their (now correct me if I'm wrong) LIBIDO ?? Lol

She's just a lonely person and she's a major home body and loves to drink and have sex but is afraid to actually go out to a bar and mingle , I figure if she was able to become apart of a "open minded" community like this then maybe she'll come out of her shell. She's had 3 divorces and isn't looking for mr.right anymore just mr.right now when it's convenient for her *ahem sound familiar*
Lol well I believe at a certain age just like men some women loose their (now correct me if I'm wrong) LIBIDO ?? Lol

She's just a lonely person and she's a major home body and loves to drink and have sex but is afraid to actually go out to a bar and mingle , I figure if she was able to become apart of a "open minded" community like this then maybe she'll come out of her shell. She's had 3 divorces and isn't looking for mr.right anymore just mr.right now when it's convenient for her *ahem sound familiar* Originally Posted by SofiaSugarBabie

Oh an no she will not be providing or offer any kind of sexual activities on her... She's 55 going on 56 (not that her age has anything to do with it) but she's not looking to provide just some where to be apart of. so providers please don't feel like she is competition of some sort
I've had the pleasure of providing for 2 female hobbyists. It's a very different type of appt although rare.
I don't see how her joining would be a problem. We all need some company every once in a while.
I see absolutely no problem with it. I would even be happy to take her out and show her around town.
There was a wife of a hobbyist who became a *hobbyist* about a year ago. Haven't seen much of her lately though.
Yes women can be hobbyists and yes there are many women across the US who are. That being said. You indicated she wouldn't be looking to *play*. Just looking for companionship. Companionship in the sense of just mingling with folks of all sexes? Or you trying to get her male companionship?

May I ask why bring her to this type of lifestyle if she's not looking to play?
If she's needing companionship. There are many adult dating/mingling sites out there for folks who are just seeking companionship and someone to hang out with.

This adult PAY for PLAY lifestyle and the *socials* and it's *just my personal opinion*. Isn't the place to bring her to. This is a pay for play, adult lifestyle that she would need to seek out on her own and choose to partake of, on her own.

A hobbyist ? I am curious about this, You know just someone that wanted to come on board and join our community and post and chat say she was a lonely spinster or lonely widow. Not looking for play just looking for companionship or company. Once she got to know everyone and had a few post maybe she could be invited to our M&G's... I'm asking because I know of a lonely woman and I know she would find this community very welcoming to her and how she see's life she's open minded Originally Posted by SofiaSugarBabie
Well I'm asking because she asked about the site she knows what I do and companionship I mean by just some where she can go to and mingle she said her sex drive isn't how it use to be and she isn't interested in getting it back... She just doesn't wanna live life alone. Most of the people she knows she says are arrogant and stuck up so she stays away. Maybe it's my fault because I always tell her about the great times I have at the m&g's idk. I helped her sign up to mingle. Com and boomer mingle but she never logs on she said she doesn't want the hassle of men hoggling her for sex. She doesn't mind knowing the pay for play it doesn't offend her for her own personal reasons she says but she just doesn't want to sign on and offend anyone. Well thanks for the positive input. I guess we will talk more if she does decide until then it's Starbucks and sugars lol
everyone has needs. ..she may even hit it off with someone here
I say " why not"
Can't hurt have her join!
Bring her on! I see no problem with it what so ever.
If she doesn't want to try the dating sites, because of men wanting sex.
And she doesn't want to sign onto eccie, for fear she *might* offend folks.
Then it seems she needs to find the right time and *online* venue, that would best suit her emotional & physical needs of helping her cope with the loneliness in her life.

You've been a friend to her and that's all that matters. Just make sure she's not pushed into this particular adult venue as a way of *coping* with the loneliness.
She's got to *want* to be a part of something, with others. Or it'll be of no use to her in the long run.

Does she enjoy any type of activity? Like golf, bowling or anything where she can venture out with others and enjoy herself?

Well I'm asking because she asked about the site she knows what I do and companionship I mean by just some where she can go to and mingle she said her sex drive isn't how it use to be and she isn't interested in getting it back... She just doesn't wanna live life alone. Most of the people she knows she says are arrogant and stuck up so she stays away. Maybe it's my fault because I always tell her about the great times I have at the m&g's idk. I helped her sign up to mingle. Com and boomer mingle but she never logs on she said she doesn't want the hassle of men hoggling her for sex. She doesn't mind knowing the pay for play it doesn't offend her for her own personal reasons she says but she just doesn't want to sign on and offend anyone. Well thanks for the positive input. I guess we will talk more if she does decide until then it's Starbucks and sugars lol Originally Posted by SofiaSugarBabie