Ladies, To Be Or Not To Be Ready, Who Works On Sundays

Every weekend, particularly on Sundays, I have to decide, should I be ready to work or should I not be ready to work, seems a little slow sometimes. So, my question, to be ready for work or not to be ready for work? It is so boring sitting around all done up and nothing to do. Ladies, on Sunday's do you get ready for work and wait on calls or do you get ready once you get something set up? How many ladies work on Sunday's?
I work Sundays only when I have a bill to pay, like now (hint hint boys LOL) So today, for example, I am pretty much ready to go. I shower, straighten my hair, put on most of my make up and just read or watch movies while I wait around. Then when someone calls. I get totally ready. Takes me like 15 min
At first I thought you were talking about *work* as in work in the RW.
but I realize your speaking of *work* as in this hobby. Silly me.

Since this hobby is not my *work*, I sure as heck don't sit around waiting for no man. I enjoy life. Too much can pass you by, if one is just sitting around waiting by the phone for a man to text or call.
And if one of my dates wants to *play around* on a Sunday, and I'm not out enjoying the day. then hell yeah, I'll get him on the couch and get it on while I'm watching football. If he wants pleasure during football. He's gonna have to get creative and be very limber. As I'm not missing a touch down.

Every weekend, particularly on Sundays, I have to decide, should I be ready to work or should I not be ready to work, seems a little slow sometimes. So, my question, to be ready for work or not to be ready for work? It is so boring sitting around all done up and nothing to do. Ladies, on Sunday's do you get ready for work and wait on calls or do you get ready once you get something set up? How many ladies work on Sunday's? Originally Posted by Kellie Rae
At first I thought you were talking about *work* as in work in the RW.
but I realize your speaking of *work* as in this hobby. Silly me.

Since this hobby is not my *work*, I sure as heck don't sit around waiting for no man. I enjoy life. Too much can pass you by, if one is just sitting around waiting by the phone for a man to text or call.
And if one of my dates wants to *play around* on a Sunday, and I'm not out enjoying the day. then hell yeah, I'll get him on the couch and get it on while I'm watching football. If he wants pleasure during football. He's gonna have to get creative and be very limber. As I'm not missing a touch down. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
yeah, work as in the hobby, enjoyable work my real job is in Vegas, now, that is real work! But you know, just thought of this, in Vegas, this is rarely referred to as a hobby, most gentlemen, ask, "Are you working" When I am not working doing my "real job" which I do not enjoy, at all, (Club Promotions) most men will will ask me "Hey Sweetie or Honey, are you working" even when I am doing club promotions, men ask "Are you working" Damn boss breathing down my back all the time, I have to offer them a club rather than and Italian treat and that really sux because I would rather ditch the cards and the club and go have some real fun