Public Action

Hope this isn't a dumb question. But I gotta know if there any street walkers here in Cedar Rapids? What are the hot spots I can go to for some action?
PM me some details please?
Hope this isn't a dumb question. But I gotta know if there any street walkers here in Cedar Rapids? What are the hot spots I can go to for some action?
PM me some details please? Originally Posted by paulcumms
Only dumb question is the one not asked. But I myself would highly avoid trying to pickup any ladies walking the streets. I would think that would be the easiest picking for a run in with LEO.
Ewww noooooo...

Not to mention who asks a question like that on here knowing What's going on! And not to mention lose cred with any of the reputable girls on here.
I think you messaged me and I responded before I seen this. Sorry but please dismiss my response back to you. Either LE or not someone I wanna see. Good luck in your endeavors
1st off no reason to go to street walkers here just go to skip the games you get your fulfillment of drug addicts women there and the pimps that come with it. Very far in between will find a reputable girl there. I’ve tried but have gotten nothing good from it.

And North65 I agree truly one of the dumbest questions I have seen so far in Iowa thread. Really!

I’m not sure why any guy would want a street walker except to be cheap and risk of STIs that come with it. ( puking in my mouth)

And Paulcumms don’t bother contacting me either. I can only image what your reputation is like. (Puking in my mouth) Good luck with your street walkers.. here’s a hint I’d go to 1st ave se Hy-Vee and look for a chick that looks like death (she probably has a drug problem to say the least.) good luck with that buddy.

God the ignorance!
Oh and that’s the nicest thing I could come up with..
Let's all take a step back and breath a minute shall we?

First off, any time a guy asks this about a specific location, it's likely that he hasn't been around long enough to know the area...which is why he is asking.

Secondly, there are cities where street walking is the dominant form of advertisement and completely the norm in that city, Vegas is probably on the top of that list. It's very possible that the OP is from one of these cities, but hey, fuck him in particular, am I right?

Third, your clients and regulars are not saints, they didn't all start out seeing top end providers in fancy hotels, backpage wasn't all that long ago ladies, and it's not entirely gone either, just broken up and re-branded as even worse sites.

Lastly, as a guy, there may come a time when you want to skip all the fucking BS and just get a god damn blow job, so give a guy a damn break!

On a side note: The question wasn't stupid, he just asked it in the wrong way. If he had come in here and said "Hey guys I'm curious what is the quickest way get something going? I'm not familiar with the scene here, I'm used to the streetwalker scene and I don't know if that is a thing around here." this thread would have likely gotten better responses.
Lol this is why you're my favorite Kelsey, dont ever change!