At the Moment of or Prior to Cumming....?

Does anyone else find that having a finger (or two) or perhaps a vibe or dildo pushed up your ass makes the orgasm that much more intense?

Ladies, what's your thoughts?
I assume that this is a question for the ladies....and for that reason, I quess I'm out...
I dont Know About All That But When They Lick It Makes Me Feel Awesome Weird But Good
The best most intense O I ever receive is when a provider gives me a BBBJ while massaging my balls, then when I'm about to pop, slips a well lubed finger up my ass. It is one of those type of O's that makes my eyes roll to the back of my head with a huge O, dumping about 1/4 cup of cum into my lover's mouth.
hell yeahh!!!

{I have a new technique where I am either doing a double strap on or a prostate massage while between a guys open legs all while doing an oily handjob........when he cums,it usually shoots like a volcanoe...and can be one helluva orgasm!}
What Doc said! Amen.

SAS
Dallas - I don't think that a strap-on is my cup of tea, but everything else would work good.
dallas went overboard with the strap on.....most of us dont like to think about being banged at the end by a dick. finger slipping.,ill excuse at the expense of an intense O but there is not question about exit only and trying a 7in dong.
hell yeahh!!!

{I have a new technique where I am either doing a double strap on or a prostate massage while between a guys open legs all while doing an oily handjob........when he cums,it usually shoots like a volcanoe...and can be one helluva orgasm!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Gulp.
If the woman is sucking my dick and/or jacking me off I'll let herknow I'm about to cum. Some are pretty good at knowing when it's about to happen. At the moent I start to shoot, a finger or fingers can be pushed inside..or a vibe or dildo as mentioned above. It causes a more intense and definitely different kind of orgasm.
Don't be scared ,windowshopper--I do have times when I do NOT use my strap on!! lol
Back in the Lucia's days, they had a sister pair who did one hell of a prostate massage/bbbj. I came about a gallon and had to borrow a shopping cart from Fiesta to get back to the truck. When it's done right, it is amazing.
Prostate Massage, an important part of any nutritious breakfast.
For me prostate massage along with a vibrating dildo or dong produces the most intense pleasure and the most satisfying Orgasm that I have ever experienced, and at my age that covers a lot of experiences...I have never tried the double strap on experience as Dallas does so I've added that to my bucket list, it sounds real kinky... No matter how old or young you are there is always the Kink to keep things interesting and fun…..enjoy the Kink, life’s too short….
I love giving a man the most intense O he can have and by milking the prostate while sucking his Cock deep in my mouth, BAM I am going to get every drop of protein and give him an O that is 10x more intense then just a BBBJ can deliver. By milking the prostate, the Mans GSpot, you are able to bring the Cum from where its made, rather then just from where its stored.....YUM!