Which one of you guys cheaped out?

So which one of you cheap bastards didn't want to pay for the goods? http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...pay-prostitute. Anyone know which provider got stiffed?
Darwin award goes to that guy!
Fine was less than the $400?
Lol that sucks. That dude is an idiot.
Damn thats a freaking shame, Longermonger, what were you thinking?
WOW!!, the girls in Manhattan charge that much for a meeting or services.
I guess the crop's didn't do good this year.
He better sell a cow or 2 pigs to pay for his date next time.
Lol that sucks. That dude is an idiot. Originally Posted by destiny in kc
Duh,
I must be doing something wrong; I have always paid upfront. Are the girls working on credit now?

JR
WOW!!, the girls in Manhattan charge that much for a meeting or services.
I guess the crop's didn't do good this year.
He better sell a cow or 2 pigs to pay for his date next time. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
It was for two hours, so 400 isn't completely out of the ballpark.

I find it funny though. Was this an incall or outcall.
Duh,
I must be doing something wrong; I have always paid upfront. Are the girls working on credit now?

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I think that is stupid for someone to pay after.. or for a lady to accept that happening. I did that one time a few years ago and learn my lesson. I was only shorted $20, but it did make me realize that it can actually happen.
I think that is stupid for someone to pay after.. or for a lady to accept that happening. I did that one time a few years ago and learn my lesson. I was only shorted $20, but it did make me realize that it can actually happen. Originally Posted by destiny in kc
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." "The Mourning Bride" by William Congreve; 1697.

JR
I think that is stupid for someone to pay after.. or for a lady to accept that happening. I did that one time a few years ago and learn my lesson. I was only shorted $20, but it did make me realize that it can actually happen. Originally Posted by destiny in kc
You got shorted 120.... that son of a bitxh.... cheating a fine ass lady like you.
so how is the car and house search going by the way. Destiny Hi..
I do not think she was using the super duper secret code. 20 dollars was the shorted.
yes just 20. Its really not that big of a deal, but just the simple fact that people can like to your face like that is mean. Now I check!
Ya just like us guys do the "finger the pussy then sniff" when she isn't looking test. :-)

Just to make sure she isn't lying about not doing back to back appt's without showering...
Yes hygiene is important too. Bad hygiene can ruin an appointment very quickly.