Cuddling as a Service?

Need your thoughts and opinions! I saw a story on a national news program this morning. A couple of women in New York are selling a service consisting of hugging, cuddling, and talking. Website is “thesnuggery.org”.

A snuggler (or two) will hold you in bed dressed in PJs. Snuggling sessions are not considered therapy, but they have claims as restorative, rejuvenating, comforting, playful and fun.

The price is $60 per hour. I believe the TV story also quoted $300 for the night.

Obviously, YMMV!
How much were you looking to spend??
Oh good god almighty.......

Get a puppy, then you can cuddle with, develop an ongoing relationship with, not have to hide any secrets with, get special massage lotion for the puppy, never have to loan $$$ to, etc,, etc

Now I'm going to go get my hair cut....I wonder if she will let me cuddle after cutting my hair?????
I needed this service for my ex. Of course they would also have to listen to her drone on about how her day went and answer questions like "does this make my butt look big?"
what if a couple ladies in KC opened up a cuddle truck (like a food truck) that showed up at ever First Friday for performance cuddling that art patrons would pay to participate in? Sounds like a Kickstarter project to me!
Oh good god almighty.......

Get a puppy, then you can cuddle with, develop an ongoing relationship with, not have to hide any secrets with, get special massage lotion for the puppy, never have to loan $$$ to, etc,, etc

Now I'm going to go get my hair cut....I wonder if she will let me cuddle after cutting my hair????? Originally Posted by vkmaster

I got a pillow and it won't pee on the floor.
I have several regulars that want snuggles, most times that's the extent of what we do, but with a happy ending too hehe
I just bring my snuggie and a beany baby to my appts...saves me money so Im not upcharged!
Snuggling is great......but always better with a happy ending!
Little cuddle is nice
Its very nice cuddling with you honey.
Little cuddle is nice Originally Posted by Truckman1
Thank you kaylen...hope you feel better