BOOBIES

Well it is official, I am getting my boobs done!

I need to find a good doctor now
Does anybody in this area know a good plastic surgeon to do my boobs?
Preferably in Kansas City, but willing to travel for them (inside the US.)
This is exciting news dont know any docs though sorry.
don't go too large you might trip over something...LOL
Yes I know I have talked about it in the past and some of you want to keep my naturals, but this is something I have always wanted. I should be getting them towards the end of this year. I just need to find a good doctor first!!
Dr matt chhatre his office is in lees summit I have seen a couple sets of his work and they both were very pleased with the results. Google Him. Good luck
Thank you!!
Are you doing one at a time?

I am getting mine done that way based on what was recommended to me by malwoody
For educational purposes you can check out https://www.loveyourlook.com/m/Default.aspx for before / after pics and find a surgeon.. It lets you search for surgeons in a specific area and see some of their work...

No specific recommendation from me just sharing the info...
Well it is official, I am getting my boobs done!

I need to find a good doctor now
Does anybody in this area know a good plastic surgeon to do my boobs?
Preferably in Kansas City, but willing to travel for them (inside the US.) Originally Posted by destiny in kc
Well, that is good news! If that makes you happy, go for it!!

also see below. Hehe
Yes I know I have talked about it in the past and some of you want to keep my naturals, but this is something I have always wanted. I should be getting them towards the end of this year. I just need to find a good doctor first!! Originally Posted by destiny in kc

soon as you get them done I will come and check them out and give my expert opinion.My rates are reasonable ..
Both of my experiences with your naturals were terrific, if you must.....maybe give Stacy in KC a call, whom ever Stacy went to delivered exceptional results IMO.
I strongly agree with Marte. She has about the best pair of mm's I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Absolutely superb.
Both of my experiences with your naturals were terrific, if you must.....maybe give Stacy in KC a call, whom ever Stacy went to delivered exceptional results IMO. Originally Posted by Marte

plus 1 on that
Destiny you'll need them massaged daily after surgery and I volunteer my services completely free of charge ;-)