DUI Checkpoint

For those of you who drive drunk or dont have a DL, There is a checkpoint in shawnee ks next thursday. Drive safe!
http://kccheckpoint.com/2011/06/28/d...nee-june-30th/
Destiny, this appears to be from a couple of years ago.
oh crap I posted the wrong link. I really did see.img for next Thursday on Facebook though. I'll look later when I get back to my computer.
Not see img I meant see one*
Looks like I had the date wrong too lol thanks for noticing. Here is the one about to happen:

DUI & Driver’s License Checkpoint - The Shawnee Police Department and the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office will be conducting a sobriety and driver’s license checkpoint in the City of Shawnee the evening of Saturday June 1st, into the early morning hours of Sunday June 2nd. Motorists can expect to be briefly detoured through the checkpoint at an undisclosed location. Anyone suspected of being intoxicated will be subject to a series of sobriety tests. Drivers who are impaired will be arrested. Drivers without a valid driver’s license will be ticketed.
Don't drive down Shawnee mission parkway.
last one in OP. was off 95ht an Metcalf in front of the old (Sears) mall. they had you pull into the mall parking lot. to get you off the main road. every car heading north had to go through it.
that's so they could set up all the light's and equipment they needed. it was a pain in the @ss.
if they thought you might had been drinking they pulled you out right there, then they would redirect the other cars around that one. they had 4 lanes of cars. Ton's of cops from all over the area were helping OP.