How about this one?? Anyone?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/minot...e/924518442627

https://skipthegames.com/posts/minot...n/884379432869

She's posted a few ads but I can't seem to find anything on her? I'd appreciate any input as I'll be in Minot later this week and looks like it could be an option. Thanks
Oh, also, I found this on EM from awhile ago. I don't have access but there is a different number along with some reviews.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/justine-...liston-1012666
I haven't seen her, but think she's legit. I texted her a week or so ago and she said she was moving to Minot. I not her ad says her breasts are natural, but pics clearly show surgery around the nipples, so not sure what if anything that means. Let me know if you see her,I'm interested in seeing her sometime
I had found another EM of her 'Justine Moore' in Williston. Does anyone have EM premium access to read the reviews? I have a feeling as well she may be legit however, I am still very cautious and wary. Also, she may be terrible, a scam, pimped out etc...not interested in spending my hard earned money for a waste of time. I'd appreciate any help. I'm heading up to Minot later this week.
I had found another EM of her 'Justine Moore' in Williston. Does anyone have EM premium access to read the reviews? I have a feeling as well she may be legit however, I am still very cautious and wary. Also, she may be terrible, a scam, pimped out etc...not interested in spending my hard earned money for a waste of time. I'd appreciate any help. I'm heading up to Minot later this week. Originally Posted by havfunnd
Everything covered, no red flags in the review. DATY on the menu.

That's about all you can glean from them other than they say she's real.
I tried to help the boys and confirm how she is. Gave 2 hours heads up. Drove an hour and a half. Got to town. She told me she didn't have a room even tho she said she can do incall, then ghosted for an Hour and a half. Then suddenly texts sorry i was in Walmart. Told her I already turned around she tried to convince me to turn around but I had already wasted enough time. She was telling me to turn around an hour and a half after our set time.
Sorry SC74, that is what I try to avoid. But I have been there done that, in my early years when there wasn't boards. Even sometime like you when we feel we have enough information and still come up short.
I tried to Toft yesterday but was unsuccessful, she reached out to me and said she would do a 1/2 hour for 150, I confirmed a 630 time with her which she said was good, 5 minutes before I texted her as I told her I would to tell her I would be there in 5 minutes, no response, got to the parking lot of the hotel she said she was at texted her And said I was there no response texted her again said I was waiting what room number no response so I waited probably 25 minutes and Then she texted me to again tell me which hotel she was at which she had previously done and the parking lot that I was actually sitting in. so I texted her and said yes I'm here I've been waiting to hear from You. She said give Her 4 minutes. I gave Her 12 to 15 minutes didn't hear anything from Her and I left. She Then texted me and told me that She needed 25 More minutes because she had to switch rooms. I called BS on switching rooms. I told Her no Rush I had already left and I didn't know if it was a set up by law enforcement but I wasn't going to wait around any longer. she gave me a story about her toilet overflowed so she needed to change rooms in the hotel. It's been my experience, that good communication usually means decent service, while poor communication usually is indicative of you'll have a piss poor experience.
"It's been my experience, that good communication usually means decent service, while poor communication usually is indicative of you'll have a piss poor experience."

Very well said JBlow, I was going to try to set an appt next week when in town but think I will pass? It's just been really slow around here for awhile and her pics look good. Druggie maybe? Nothing more uncomfortable then sitting in a motel parking lot lol. Sorry for your experience and thankful for your input. Have a great day!
Well, I went back on my words and seen her yesterday. And her communication was actually pretty good. Didn't have to wait to long for an appointment as I called her and 20-30 minutes later I saw her. Review to come. Don't have time now.