Boycott Deposits

I have not and will not cough up a deposit. There are a flood of providers asking for them these days. I'd be curious to know what percentage of deposits are scams. It's probably a disproportionate number. I can understand a provider not wanting to be stood up. It's similar to a hobbyist being stood up. But in my experience that's a rare thing. Very rare. Even without deposits, the process of arranging a session is an awkward situation. The hobbyist provides his full name and contact information and knows nothing about the lady on the other end. That's enough of a gamble, isn't it? To top off that one-sided arrangement and disclosure, a provider then asks for a deposit? I personally believe that this ruse has become popular not because hobbyists have suddenly become irresponsible and unreliable, but because the process of asking for a deposit has demonstrated it can generate money for thieves. There should be a category on this site listing scam artists using a dead-end deposit requirement.
Yeah I will never do it again
Well said!! Anybody get scammed by Ginger?