Help please!!

Does anyone know anything about this one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...t/678603402506

Google image shows nothing, phone number search nothing? Would be nice to find a local that is good. Been awhile for us in the central part of the state. Thanks all.
So I assume nobody had spoken or reached out to see her?? This forum is designed to keep us informed and safe? If anyone has seen her, speak out?? If we all do our part, we can have safe fun experiences. Thanks all!!
The link doest work anymore, who was she, where was she
I have not seen her yet
She pulled her ad's as of recent however, I see that she just posted again. The link will take you to two of her ads. The one in the white top is new and I've never seen. She's posted a few ads with this.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...n/144536697041
Haven’t saw, also was curious if she’s legit
Link doesn't work again
Oh for gosh sakes?? She may have pulled them again for whatever reason. I can't remember what her ad heading was. I'll watch and post when I see it again. If someone has a burner phone, please call and ask if she has any history in other cities, reviews etc...would appreciate it.
I texted a woman who maybe the person you are talking about. She posted a couple of pics with no face or face covered up, nice body and posted 1 or 2 times on 2 different occasions. I didn't see her due to BB services but I do have info. Just PM me and I will reply as long as you inbox is not full?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bisma...t/358614703531

Thx nsa...appreciate the help. Her ad usually says, "You Deserve The Best" and this ad just posted today has her in newer pics with the white top again. Her phone number to search is 701 934 5238. Hope this helps. Also, I don't have premium access anymore so I'll clear out some emails as I'm lazy that way and you can PM me any info you have. I'd appreciate that as well. Thank you.
havfunnd your PM was full sent email, hope that was alright.
nsa. Can you send that PM again. I deleted a bunch of stuff so I now have room. Thanks. If this is the same gal....I'll see what I can find out as well. Have a great day!
This is an open forum... everyone is here for help and hopefully contributing. Why are we PM'ing details that could help everyone?
Because certain details can not be spoken on an open forum. Just like certain individuals are no longer allowed to discuss certain wants, needs or desires when visiting our fair cities. A hobbyist can not post certain (for the lack of better terms) fact findings as this could be deemed by LE as promoting an illegal activity. If a moderator reads such post, they can & will delete them and than write that said person up at their discretion for violating policy. Remember that all our posts of our visits are fictional stories about fictional characters that portray individuals, events, and places that are imaginary. So PM'ing is our friend. IMHO.
Very well said NSA. I did not receive your email. I did clean out some messages so if you wouldn't mind, pm me what you found out and I'll see about checking into this a little closer.