Moniii / Monica

Her list crawler. Go to the bottom and hit more photos and reviews. More photos brings up pictures of 3 different women with different numbers attached to that profile.
Thank Country, I had made a date with her before I saw your post. She sent me a picture of her during our texting. This morning 45 minutes before our appointment I asked her for hotel area because depending on where she was at it could take all of 45 minute to get there. But she asked for the 2nd or 3rd time if I was LE without giving me any information. Her paranoia made me paranoid so I asked about the multiply woman in her ad which I sensed tick her off a bit and she send another pic, the hotel area and was then questioning my requests. Both pics I believe are her, but they were definitely at different times. I explained the 3 different woman, the 2 questionable reviews and I wasn't sure if the risk was worth the reward. That went over like a fart in church. We agreed to cancel and I think we left on good terms but one never knows. It take junior more than a pretty face to get aroused these days, he requires sexuality, flirtation, and chemistry. Bottom line she is pretty but today I was just not feeling it and on top of the paranoia I didn't think I would had have that good of time. I could be wrong but I just couldn't take one for the team today.
No use taking a chance if the situation doesn’t feel right
Thanks NSA, once again, proving to be a good board member and sharing your experiences to help the overall safety and legitimacy of this board. See how this works others?? And you know who you are and aren't.

Couple thoughts, I can understand whereas a provider would be paranoid as it's a scary world out there but do they understand that it's the same for us as well?? Are we walking into LE, meth'ed up pimp, lol, meth'ed up girl?? I simply won't see anyone unless I can see a clear history, reviews, current pics etc...not worth it. And yes, DTF you're correct, if your gut tells ya no!!! It's probably right. Y'all have a great day.
I am not saying she is legit don't know, havnt tried, but I do have retract my comment on her "more photos" having multiple women being a red flag. I did find an older ad under her name where she stated she also had 2 friends available with those photos. That's where they came from. Again don't know if she is legit but I did find why there is photos of 3 different women.