who has been banned recently? Part 4

lustylad
BANNED
looks IMHO he got nailed in who has been banned recently? Part 3

biomed1 Sir, did ya miss a few? Or is part 5 coming soon ????
lustylad threatened to kill me 4 months ago if I ever set foot in Pittsburgh.

Good riddance.
Well guys, it's been fun but it's time for me to go. I was banned 3 times this year and I already have an infraction for hurting someones feeling. Probably Winns - he's such a loser and dangerous to providers. I find it really funny that after shit talking since 2014 - ECCIE management has suddenly decided to become politically correct - which is a joke in itself..... but I digress, special shout out to Lusty Lad - one of the best posters on here. I could be out to dinner and I would read something that Lusty would write and I'd just bust out laughing in the middle of the restaurant. Thank you so much for all the laughs Lusty ! I love you! And a few others that know who they are - it was super fun while it lasted.

Happy Halloween and love to all!!

Ellen
  • Tiny
  • 10-31-2022, 09:41 AM
Well guys, it's been fun but it's time for me to go. I was banned 3 times this year and I already have an infraction for hurting someones feeling. Probably Winns - he's such a loser and dangerous to providers. I find it really funny that after shit talking since 2014 - ECCIE management has suddenly decided to become politically correct - which is a joke in itself..... but I digress, special shout out to Lusty Lad - one of the best posters on here. I could be out to dinner and I would read something that Lusty would write and I'd just bust out laughing in the middle of the restaurant. Thank you so much for all the laughs Lusty ! I love you! And a few others that know who they are - it was super fun while it lasted.

Ellen Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I actually learned a few things from LL. In fact, I learned everything I know about macroeconomics from him and Texas Contrarian, here on a hooker board!

Lusty Lad and WTF were absolutely hilarious when they'd get into an argument and start trading gay insults. They honestly could have have made a bundle if they came up with an uncensored cable news show like the old Crossfire.

Happy trails Ellen. Hopefully you'll stop by again after some time has gone by.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2022, 02:17 PM
I won't say anything disparaging while the poor bastard is in banville but I can comment on Ellen's bad taste in humor and wonder why shy would be logging into this shithole of a forum while out to dinner?!
Why are people acting like the guy died? He's still alive. He was just banned, and he'll be right back soon enough for those of you in mourning. Reading some of these posts in this tread, I feel like I'm back at the last funeral I attended when people were telling stories and I'm just sitting there looking at them thinking, "Am I at the wrong Funeral? Are we even talking about the same person?" Tiny remembers him as Milton Friedman and Ellen remembers him as Eddie Murphy. Huh?

Ellen Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I agree that the forum has taken a recent change of direction as to what is and is not allowed in discussions. It is what it is. I've never been banned and will not RTM anyone.

Enjoy life Ellen! It is all too short.
I agree that the forum has taken a recent change of direction as to what is and is not allowed in discussions. It is what it is. I've never been banned and will not RTM anyone.

Enjoy life Ellen! It is all too short. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You'll just call someone out about what you think is the topic and whether somebody has violated the rules "according to you". As the mod once reminded me, they will decide what is off topic not you and for you to bring it up in a public forum, is "antagonistic" to me in my opinion. At least that's what I got out of my last warning.
It you haven't learned why you're getting points to banville, than you ain't smart'n up.

Ima surprised ellen hasn't posted to my thread here for people that were banned stating the bias Mods have in making that choice for those selected.
You'll just call someone out about what you think is the topic and whether somebody has violated the rules "according to you". As the mod once reminded me, they will decide what is off topic not you and for you to bring it up in a public forum, is "antagonistic" to me in my opinion. At least that's what I got out of my last warning. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I said you were off topic, and you were, and based on recent comments by the administrator I was trying to abide by his new emphasis. I admit that often I have been off topic. I recognized we were off topic and wanted to bring the thread back on subject since I was very interested in the questions asked by Barleycorn.
  • Tiny
  • 11-01-2022, 12:04 PM
I said you were off topic, and you were, and based on recent comments by the administrator I was trying to abide by his new emphasis. I admit that often I have been off topic. I recognized we were off topic and wanted to bring the thread back on subject since I was very interested in the questions asked by Barleycorn. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The political forum is more entertaining IMHO when people go off topic, unless they're just trading insults. However, I wouldn't blame the administrator or moderator for the new tack. It's probably the owners based on some of the comments in other sections. Has anyone actually gotten pointed just for going off topic?

As to the bannings, Lusty Lad, Winn Dixie, Blackman and Yssup are all among the top 10 most interesting posters here, since I've been around anyway. I always enjoyed reading what they had to say. The forum's not as interesting or entertaining with them gone.

Again, you can't blame the moderator though. Lusty Lad and Blackman both would let the vitriol get hold of them from time. And I suspect Winn Dixie and Yssup just self destructed. Anyway hopefully they'll be back before long.
The political forum is more entertaining IMHO when people go off topic, unless they're just trading insults. However, I wouldn't blame the administrator or moderator for the new tack. It's probably the owners based on some of the comments in other sections. Has anyone actually gotten pointed just for going off topic?

As to the bannings, Lusty Lad, Winn Dixie, Blackman and Yssup are all among the top 10 most interesting posters here, since I've been around anyway. I always enjoyed reading what they had to say. The forum's not as interesting or entertaining with them gone.

Again, you can't blame the moderator though. Lusty Lad and Blackman both would let the vitriol get hold of them from time. And I suspect Winn Dixie and Yssup just self destructed. Anyway hopefully they'll be back before long. Originally Posted by Tiny

Uh, first; yes. Fuck yeah! It's just going to be more fun trolling on topic. Forces creativity. Stay on topic. Be funny. And make a point. Like Chaplin eating his shoes. Or the Three Stooges, Marx brothers and Laurel and Hardy humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=715zWuw1knc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Gwe5gKgjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsc0s0kUXjQ

Second; who's number one on the interesting dial? dilby didn't say I was number one, but he did insult me with that description. I think dilbert gets me. Like dixie. dilby and dixie, hah! Wonder if firestorm will post here or start a thread upon returning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StcVrUZ9jZk

It you haven't learned why you're getting points to banville, than you ain't smart'n up.

Ima surprised ellen hasn't posted to my thread here for people that were banned stating the bias Mods have in making that choice for those selected. Originally Posted by Precious_b
there is no bias. never was. not one mod from chica chaser to biomed has shown favor to one political side vs. the other.

in other site news Tsmokies made parole. can't wait for his thoughts on this ...

Tsmokies
Valued Poster

there is no bias. never was. not one mod from chica chaser to biomed has shown favor to one political side vs. the other.

in other site news Tsmokies made parole. can't wait for his thoughts on this ...

Tsmokies
Valued Poster

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
People have cried to the contrary.
Since no one can say why a ban occurred except the member it happened to, *IF* they are allowed back, I just put up a thread so as to state if they felt there was some other motivation to the ban. Even the most vocal have been hit a few times over. Only they can say if there was other factors. We can't unless we were banned.

BTW, I think you have been banned. From your post, nice to see that you imply you deserved it.
People have cried to the contrary.
Since no one can say why a ban occurred except the member it happened to, *IF* they are allowed back, I just put up a thread so as to state if they felt there was some other motivation to the ban. Even the most vocal have been hit a few times over. Only they can say if there was other factors. We can't unless we were banned.

BTW, I think you have been banned. From your post, nice to see that you imply you deserved it. Originally Posted by Precious_b

i've been banned 4 times. (4 and a half but who's counting) not the record but i'm workin on it. nah, i never intended to get banned unlike some. rippy for instance. it's what he does.

funny thing is, i've posted an inflammatory post i was certain would get me a friendly missive from the mod squad and posted it anyway. then logged in the next day anxiously awaiting that little red envelope to be waiting for me. nothing. nada.

then posted something i wouldn't even have thought would be an infraction only to be pointed for it.

Wakeup would play "word of the day is now banned". he'd suddenly decide a word was no longer allowed. then just start pointing people for it. allowed yesterday and the day before, suddenly not allowed.

and not even for using said word directed to a fellow poster. just using it at all.

strange dude him.

Wakeup. a complex and controversial poster/mod. gone but not forgotten. or forgiven.

check yer pm's!

bahahahhaaaaaa