When Will The FBI Just Up And Say……….?

“We have miss placed Hunter’s Laptop”
“We have miss placed Hunter’s Laptop” Originally Posted by Jackie S

one top FBI official testified he didn't know it's whereabouts within the FBI already. someone knows obviously. if he did then he lied to Congress about it. my bet is the FBI has already wiped it so no evidence can ever be "confirmed" by the FBI.

then they can claim the copy the computer shop owner made has been altered and that "data" isn't on the original that has now been conveniently wiped.
Tony Bobulinski. What to do about Tony Bobulinski who has first hand knowledge and documentation of the most incriminating parts of the story.

Can't wait to hear him testify before the Judicial Committee.
Is that a rhetorical question? Of course they want they are a branch of the most corrupt organization ever in US OF A,AKA DEMOCRATPARTY
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2022, 02:17 PM
Tony Bobulinski. What to do about Tony Bobulinski who has first hand knowledge and documentation of the most incriminating parts of the story.

Can't wait to hear him testify before the Judicial Committee. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Bobulinski first hand knowledge turns out to be conjecture at best.

Similar to you boys laying in bed at night thinking the shadows are boogiemen , ready to snatch you off your mommy's teets!

Similar to you boys laying in bed at night thinking the shadows are boogiemen , ready to snatch you off your mommy's teets! Originally Posted by WTF
I just want to see that old, senile, stupid, inept lying pathetic corrupt piece of shit Joe Biden do the “PerpWalk”.

The way he shuffles around now, it looks like he is practicing.

Similar to you boys laying in bed at night thinking the shadows are boogiemen , ready to snatch you off your mommy's teets! Originally Posted by WTF

no. several news outlets that claimed the laptop was first "russian disinformation" have now verified some of the emails as authentic and not just from/to Bobulinski, with several others who were listed on the emails.

doesn't sound like conjecture now.

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/03/2...-hunter-biden/

Last week, the New York Times reported that Hunter Biden has been the subject of a federal criminal investigation since 2018; that he has recently “paid off a significant tax liability,” which “could make it harder for prosecutors to win a conviction or long sentence”; and that a grand jury is examining his “international business dealings,” including possible “money laundering” and violations of rules governing “foreign lobbying.”

In paragraph 25 of the story, the paper reported that its sources have authenticated emails found on a laptop that belonged to Hunter Biden.

The Post’s reporting carefully explained how the laptop computer that belonged to Hunter Biden had been abandoned in a Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019, and how the contents of the hard drive had come into their hands: the repair shop owner said he alerted federal authorities about the laptop; the FBI obtained a subpoena and seized the computer and hard drive in December 2019; the shop owner had made a copy of the hard drive before turning over the computer to the FBI; he later gave the copy to former New Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer; and Giuliani gave it to the Post.

The laptop contained emails between Hunter Biden, his business partners and others. The Post authenticated the emails by contacting the people who sent or received them.
I just want to see that old, senile, stupid, inept lying pathetic corrupt piece of shit Joe Biden do the “PerpWalk”.

The way he shuffles around now, it looks like he is practicing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not gonna happen. The media won’t cover it and most Republicans are pussys.
Not gonna happen. The media won’t cover it and most Republicans are pussys. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Unless the Republican controlled Judiciary Committee uncovers unassailable evidence that Biden did what he is accused of doing and Biden is not re-elected ( can't indict a sitting President ) and a Republican sits in the White House in 2024 with a Republican AG at the DOJ and a Republican House and Senate.

So yeah, ain't gonna happen but I don't really care, I want to see Joe Biden disgraced for what he has done to this country even if we can't impeach him or put him in jail. My focus would be Biden, Biden, Biden for the next 2 years. But it will be very important that Republicans put forth bills that Biden will veto and that record can be held against him in 2024.
Unless the Republican controlled Judiciary Committee uncovers unassailable evidence that Biden did what he is accused of doing and Biden is not re-elected ( can't indict a sitting President ) and a Republican sits in the White House in 2024 with a Republican AG at the DOJ and a Republican House and Senate.

So yeah, ain't gonna happen but I don't really care, I want to see Joe Biden disgraced for what he has done to this country even if we can't impeach him or put him in jail. My focus would be Biden, Biden, Biden for the next 2 years. But it will be very important that Republicans put forth bills that Biden will veto and that record can be held against him in 2024. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Most of those under 50 do not realize what a slime ball piece of shit Biden is.
He is the epitome of what is wrong with American politics.
Jackie, Biden has been in politics since before I was even born. He is a career politician. That tells me that he is likely one of two things: 1) He really loves this country so much that he has dedicated his career to serve we the people or 2) He is corrupt as fuck but hasn't been caught.

Anyway, with any career politician (regardless of the party), I go with #2. It's been that way since before I was born, and it will be that way after I am dead and buried and that's just how it is. Think about it. Who the fuck would want to be a politician? The pay sucks (that's relatively speaking) and you're pretty lucky if 30-40% of the people don't completely hate you. So yeah, I expect them to be creative when it comes to adding "perks" to the job, but hopefully not to the expense of the well-being of the American people. I think anyone is naive as fuck if they believe otherwise about political corruption.
Yet Trump didn’t his sucky pay . His personal wealth went down, while others went up, yeah I see why one wouldn’t like him, that aside and like some others not on topic, Ray or wha
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 10:01 AM
no. several news outlets that claimed the laptop was first "russian disinformation" have now verified some of the emails as authentic and not just from/to Bobulinski, with several others who were listed on the emails.

doesn't sound like conjecture now.

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/03/2...-hunter-biden/

Last week, the New York Times reported that Hunter Biden has been the subject of a federal criminal investigation since 2018; that he has recently “paid off a significant tax liability,” which “could make it harder for prosecutors to win a conviction or long sentence”; and that a grand jury is examining his “international business dealings,” including possible “money laundering” and violations of rules governing “foreign lobbying.”

In paragraph 25 of the story, the paper reported that its sources have authenticated emails found on a laptop that belonged to Hunter Biden.

The Post’s reporting carefully explained how the laptop computer that belonged to Hunter Biden had been abandoned in a Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019, and how the contents of the hard drive had come into their hands: the repair shop owner said he alerted federal authorities about the laptop; the FBI obtained a subpoena and seized the computer and hard drive in December 2019; the shop owner had made a copy of the hard drive before turning over the computer to the FBI; he later gave the copy to former New Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer; and Giuliani gave it to the Post.

The laptop contained emails between Hunter Biden, his business partners and others. The Post authenticated the emails by contacting the people who sent or received them. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Any bets you wanna make about a corruption conviction?

He has a small tax problem...similar to Trump's ex campaign manager. Maybe Joe will pardon him like Trump did Manafort.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 03:45 PM

The way he shuffles around now, it looks like he is practicing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Look...I do not think he is guilty of anything but having a fucked up so but the article below will explain why Biden will never be convicted of what Waco thinks he is guilty of.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN11E2PU
Look...I do not think he is guilty of anything but having a fucked up so but the article below will explain why Biden will never be convicted of what Waco thinks he is guilty of.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN11E2PU Originally Posted by WTF

so by that logic Manafort should never have been convicted of being an unregistered foreign lobbyist .. like Hunter Biden? okay ..

the truth is that the FBI slow walked any investigation of Hunter's laptop until after the election on purpose to aid "the big guy"'s election bid.

who do you think all those now verified emails refer to when they say "the big guy"?

Hunter's daddy.

and there are {forbidden topics} on Hunter's laptop that can't be spoken of on an adult website. like eccie.