Trumpettes for Trump Bites the Dust!

GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump campaign

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/tru...-benton-russia

Can’t stop laughing!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 10:07 AM
I'm sorry, I did not see this before post the samevlink.

Trump pardoned the SOB!

And our little sheep think there was no collusion
So you’re saying those with a gullible personality disorder actually think? That is a bit of a stretch, don’t ‘ya think?

And our little sheep think there was no collusion Originally Posted by WTF
  • Tiny
  • 11-18-2022, 02:21 PM
This sounds like a nothingburger. The guy gets $100,000 from a Russian national, pockets $75,000, and then gives $25,000 to the Trump campaign, saying he's the donor. I doubt Trump or his campaign staff ever knew the true source of the funds.

Compare to James Riady, a corrupt Indonesian businessman who illegally funneled $840,000 to Bill Clinton's campaign, back when a dollar was really worth something. Riady was a good friend of Bill's at the time.

Now, a question for my good friend WTF. You and I agree that Clinton did a good job in his second term. Did you view the Riady donation as a blemish on the record of President Clinton?

My answer, hell no. The only huge blemish on Bill Clinton's record was the evidence that he cavorted with Monica Lewinsky. By gosh! The leader of the free world, and the best he could do was a fat, homely looking chick! Disgusting. How does that make America look in the eyes of the world?
If you absolutely, positively have to go off topic or distract, go BIG or go home!

This sounds like a nothingburger. The guy gets $100,000 from a Russian national, pockets $75,000, and then gives $25,000 to the Trump campaign, saying he's the donor. I doubt Trump or his campaign staff ever knew the true source of the funds.

Compare to James Riady, a corrupt Indonesian businessman who illegally funneled $840,000 to Bill Clinton's campaign, back when a dollar was really worth something. Riady was a good friend of Bill's at the time.

Now, a question for my good friend WTF. You and I agree that Clinton did a good job in his second term. Did you view the Riady donation as a blemish on the record of President Clinton?

My answer, hell no. The only huge blemish on Bill Clinton's record was the evidence that he cavorted with Monica Lewinsky. By gosh! The leader of the free world, and the best he could do was a fat, homely looking chick! Disgusting. How does that make America look in the eyes of the world? Originally Posted by Tiny
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Tiny
You're leaving out the part where Trump pardoned him!
GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump campaign

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/tru...-benton-russia
Originally Posted by dumars

For the record:Neither Trump nor his campaign was aware of the Russian person's nationality, the DOJ said.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 04:04 PM
For the record:Neither Trump nor his campaign was aware of the Russian person's nationality, the DOJ said. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yet Trump PARDONED this individual.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Does not say which DOJ, past or present!!

For the record:Neither Trump nor his campaign was aware of the Russian person's nationality, the DOJ said. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Does not say which DOJ, past or present!! Originally Posted by dumars

It's from your article. Why not figure it out and get back to use with more information.
The 75-25 split is hilarious. And there's no question he cuts his own hair. Ha!
I love the smell of TDS in the morning.
I didn’t write the article! I’m perfectly fine the way the article sits as it is!! You want a hidden meaning between the lines and spaces? Have at it! RW conspiracies are always good for a laugh!

It's from your article. Why not figure it out and get back to use with more information. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Another lie that you think is worthy of consideration. The article itself says that Trump and his campaign were unaware of any of this. So where does that leave you Dumar? No where.
Better to focus on the real scandal of a billionaire giving millions to democrats (and a few anti-Trump republicans) when the money was stolen. Should the democrats give that money back since they claim to be unaware of its origins?
  • Tiny
  • 11-19-2022, 10:51 AM
Another lie that you think is worthy of consideration. The article itself says that Trump and his campaign were unaware of any of this. So where does that leave you Dumar? No where.
Better to focus on the real scandal of a billionaire giving millions to democrats (and a few anti-Trump republicans) when the money was stolen. Should the democrats give that money back since they claim to be unaware of its origins? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You just don’t get it Barleycorn. $37 million may be a lot more than $25,000. And Sam Bankman Fried (SBF) must be a much, much bigger crook than the Russian. But the $37 million mostly went to DEMOCRATS.

I wonder how much luck the bankruptcy trustee will have in clawing that 37 million back. The politicians are already making excuses like they spent the money on other peoples’ campaigns.

With all due respect to WTF and Dumars, the $25,000 is nothing. And the pardon Trump provided the consultant was for an offense that had nothing to do with the Russian’s indirect campaign contribution. Maybe the pardon was deserved and maybe it wasn’t, but you need to provide more evidence if you want the collective eccie Brain Trust to take this seriously. Certainly it wasn’t as egregious as Clinton’s pardon of Marc Rich. That’s the same Bill Clinton who humiliated our country by cavorting with a fat chick.

To be fair, I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect campaigns to vet every donor. While I would have had a problem accepting contributions from SBF if I were a politician, because I believe crypto is a Ponzi scheme, I don’t believe the politicians who accepted money from him necessarily did anything illegal or unethical. But it’s just downright ridiculous to imply some kind of Russian connection based on a 25,000 donation
And you expect Don the Con and Co to say what exactly? “Oh shucks, we’re busted!!” . . . ?

“Real scandal”? Like I said, RW conspiracies are always good for a laugh!

Better to focus on the real scandal of a billionaire giving millions to democrats (and a few anti-Trump republicans) when the money was stolen. Should the democrats give that money back since they claim to be unaware of its origins? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn