Oh my, look who was just convicted of funneling Russian money to the Trump campaign!

• WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 09:30 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/18/polit...ump/index.html

Jesse Benton arrives for his sentencing hearing at the federal courthouse in Des Moines, Iowa. Benton, 43, a Republican political operative pardoned by President Donald Trump after his conviction in a 2012 bribery plot has been charged again with campaign-related crimes, this time involving a 2016 illegal campaign contribution scheme and a Russian national.

Hmmmm
There is really no point in discussing which party has the most crooked politicians.

Aboutism has reached its maximum.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 09:47 AM
Trump is going to have to get reelected to pardon all the people who took a fall for him!
Whatever WTF has written I notice that someone else beat him to the punch. Same admonition though, focus on the crooked billionaire instead of being a hypocrite.
There is really no point in discussing which party has the most crooked politicians.

Aboutism has reached its maximum. Originally Posted by VitaMan
ya the FED will not look into Biden/s, So why chat about the most crooked politicians. mmm or the Hillary
The Biden Family connection to Ukraine is still an active money laundering pipeline.

I predict that the crypto scam investigation will show that US aid to Ukraine is/was passing through FTCX and on into the Democratic Party.
  • Tiny
  • 11-19-2022, 12:03 PM
The Biden Family connection to Ukraine is still an active money laundering pipeline.

I predict that the crypto scam investigation will show that US aid to Ukraine is/was passing through FTCX and on into the Democratic Party. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Unlikely. Hunter was a director of a company owned by a former pro-Russian politician.
Trump is going to have to get reelected to pardon all the people who took a fall for him! Originally Posted by WTF
If Trump is on the republican ticket, hopefully Sleepy Joe and Kamala will defeat Trump again by 8 million votes.
If Trump is on the republican ticket, hopefully Sleepy Joe and Kamala will defeat Trump again by 8 million votes. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Obama: " Now we have Democrats running the voting machines."

Stalin: "Who votes is not important. What is important is who counts the votes."
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2022, 08:31 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/18/polit...ump/index.html

. Benton, 43, a Republican political operative pardoned by President Donald Trump after his conviction in a 2012 bribery plot has been charged again with campaign-related crimes, this time involving a 2016 illegal campaign contribution scheme and a Russian national.

Hmmmm Originally Posted by WTF
Worth repeating