Happy Birthday Occupant @ The White House 11/20

The risk of Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia increases with age, affecting an estimated 1 in 14 people over the age of 65 and 1 in every 6 people over the age of 80.

Speaking at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health, Biden tried to acknowledge the presence of Rep. Jackie Walorski -- despite the fact that the Indiana Republican had died in a car accident in early August.

"Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie? I think she wasn't going to be here -- to help make this a reality," Biden said.

“Folks, I spent a lot of time — more time with Xi Jinping than any other head of state. … I’ve traveled 17,000 miles with him.”

“Today, the most common price of gas in America is $3.39 — down from over $5 when I took office.”

“On my watch, for the first time in 10 years, seniors are getting an increase in their Social Security checks.” Nov. 1st White House tweet — “Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden’s leadership” — which officials deleted after Twitter labeled it as deceptive. The problem? The reason Social Security payments are going up is because Social Security benefits, under a law passed in 1972, are adjusted every year to keep pace with inflation. In January, benefits will increase 8.7 percent — but that’s because inflation has soared at that level. Biden and the Federal Reserve are worthless against inflation.

Corn Pop was a bad dude. C’mon man! Where am I?
biden: where are you? Im here?
Biden has been a lying , cheating piece of shit for 50 + years. Whose to say if he is sane or not? How could you tell anyway? Fuckhim and all the morons that would cast a vote for his old, pathetic mushheaded ass.