Barebacking Runs Amok in San Antonio/Austin

• nbboy
  • 07-10-2015, 01:24 PM
This is a confession.
I used to be an ASPD member, and I have seen this site, particularly the San Antonio Forums deteriorate completely in the past year – horrible choice of women, completely no class, mods with their heads up their asses, and members who have nothing to say other than “Don’t be a fucktard”. (Whispers, where did you go?) Anytime you see instant popularity on this site, it spells bareback full service. I got used to it. I’ve listed below just some of the ones that I got barebacked by in the past year or so (four in the 30 days before I quit). But I woke up about a month ago and thought about my risks. I took a blood test and sweated until the results came in. I was lucky. I hope all you other guys jumping on this bandwagon are as lucky. I’m getting off. I now have a sugar baby who has been tested and certified. Here’s the list. I know some will say I just posted an ad for all of them. Maybe so – for those who enjoy Russian Roulette. I wouldn’t fuck any of them again with a borrowed cock. They’ve had so much strange cum pumped into them, they can’t possibly be safe.

Arabella Dolce (Austin) - Best and tightest pussy I have ever felt. I blew my load halfway in the first time. Why do you think cutie-pie could charge $375 - $400 per hour. I’d give her a thou. I admit it, God. I’m not even sorry. Do you really think that Still Looking, who defended her rates to the end, didn’t get the same thing I did? I got her last though, and I know where she is.

Dream Girl Next Door- Why do you think this tattooed, mommy-bellied ghetto rat is getting such rave reviews lately? They don’t sell condoms in prison. Be patient. On her next trip out of prison, you can pick her up on Broadway. Her “intense” experience last time convinced me to get tested and get out of da bidness.
Jenna at Schoolgirls – Why did she disappear? I wanted to move to Odessa.
Limitless Lace – Poor ugly girls have to have something to eat too.
Pixie Nympho (Austin) – Well-named for an ass-hole who kinda showed up when she wanted. GPS with nary a hint of a Golden Condom Award.
Xena at Schoolgirls – This may be the only one that did it for pure pleasure. And for other reasons we cannot discuss.
Slave Guinevere – Her phone will never stop ringing. Guess why.
Envy at Schoolgirls – Maybe it was inexperience. She only lasted a week or so. Her pimp and I saw her every day. Maybe no one else did.
Southern Kandi – It’s not just the years that have taken their toll. It’s the same shit that we’re not allowed to talk about that makes Dream Girl and Heaven Twisted Angel talk kinda funny. Xena and Arabella had another problem. But I forgive you, Arabella.

Stacy lovelane (Austin) – Well known bbfs providor in Austin who’s been around since Moses and loves her work too much with too many. She may be in the same category as Xena, without the shit we can’t discuss.
Tequila Besos – She tried but some things even I won’t do. She may be nastier than Dream Girl. Naaaah!
Heaven Twisted Angel – Another ghetto rat like Dream Girl that belongs in prison, and will undoubtedly end up there. The cops are always close at hand.
Marie Claire (Austin) – Why do you think she never has to post an ad? At least we won’t have to listen to the SB BS after her surgery uglied her up.
ZoeXo – No wonder she has so many kids.

Keep in mind that these appointments were not special occasions, dinner dates, overnights, etc. They were all just standard one-hour appointments (Dream Girl was ½-she can’t talk or stay awake any longer than that) and when time came for penetration, no condom showed up. They fucked everyone like this. No big deal. I didn’t even have to ask or pay extra. It was just standard fare.
Ta Ta. Enjoy your combo cocktail. This is just a sampling. I didn’t take the time to look up the names of the girl who recently got pregnant and quit; or the girl who got arrested in an pimp-led armed robbery sting in Dallas and fled to New York; and on and on in the past year. It is everywhere. Dream Girl and Limitless Lace are just the latest craze in San Antonio. Everyone knows who everyone has their bare dicks in currently.The word spreads like underground wildfire. Now everyone can know the truth. Think about your wife, your SO, or your SB before you stick your bare dick into a bare whore who everyone else is fucking. You ain’t special.

Arabella dolceis pretty damn hot so where is she ?
This is a confession.

Originally Posted by nbboy
Well... I'm glad that you were able to get that off your chest. Do you feel better now?

You had to copy and paste this in Austin too?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1435675

Thanks for posting this. It was getting REALLY fucking boring in here.
  • nbboy
  • 07-10-2015, 01:54 PM
Arabella dolceis pretty damn hot so where is she ?
Originally Posted by glade55

I can't give you RW info, but it wouldn't do you any good any good anyway. Immediately after I last hammered her, she became the SB of a super-rich SOB and will probably never be seen again. She made the appointment while I was still with her. Sorry. She wasn't just pretty damn hot.
  • nbboy
  • 07-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Well... I'm glad that you were able to get that off your chest. Do you feel better now?

Thanks for posting this. It was getting REALLY fucking boring in here. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Confessions are only good for the soul, Simon. It is only blood tests that can give barebackers of most of these armpits peace of mind.
As scandalous as a BB list is, I think it's pretty shitty of someone to come on the board with a new handle, spew out a few names, and boom, fade into the sunset.

Ultimately, who's responsibility is it to cover up when they go to an appt if you want to stay clean???????! THE PERSON WHO WANTS TO STAY CLEAN.

Let women run their business the way they want to. If you get into this game and you don't want to wear protection (men or women), you are the idiot and good luck to you. Lists like these only tell me two things: you are either trying to ruin someone's business, or you are looking for bareback yourself.

Yawn.
Unless someone with real credibility posts something like this it has zero community credibility. And even then....

For all any here might know, this is likely some "do-gooder" wanna-be citizen vigilante who preaches hell, fire and brimstone from a street corner who has posted this crap.

There are always rumors, supersitions and innuendos out there in front of and behind closed doors.

Those who are savvy to reduce risks know how to do so. Those who don't ... well karma has a long memory.
Unless someone with real credibility posts something like this it has zero community credibility. Originally Posted by ck1942

Yup.
I like my dick..... Shit even dating in the RW I takes me awhile to BB
You know why I find threads like this great?

It is because so many members get upset... over nothing. It warms my heart and gets me all giddy inside. Fucktards can't ignore idiots and let it be. Fucktards have a point to prove and thump their chest.

The best thing the OP can do from this point on is drop the mic and walk away.

Somehow, I don't think that's going to happen.
Yeah.
This guy should have just posted under his known handle
Yeah.
This guy should have just posted under his known handle Originally Posted by Precious_b

I'm guessing his known handle is probably banned.
Than it probably has little clout.

VERY few trusted, old time posters have BANNED handles.
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona.
Yea we've all let the little head make the bb decision and the ladies let the need for $ make her decisions -BB is gonna happen sometimes -- I'm guilty too but I won't say with who . Unless yall really wanna know ....haha.. I was originally on aspd and also had a previous handle that I asked be disabled --so I've been around awhile --it's a risky lifestyle-- sex addiction and other addictions rule our little world-- just do your best to keep some kind of self control and dignity. The OP seems like a jackass with his post but hey that's the Internet! That being said I may have to hit up Dreamgirl. Lol