HEPLFULL HITS GETTING HOLD OF A LADY ON ECCIE

I have been reading about a lot of guys who cant get hold a lady on eccie.

Here are some helpful hints to make sure you can get a hold of lady for an appt.

If you are calling after her business hours are posted on here adds....YOU CANT GET HOLD OF LADY .....PLEASE CALL DURNING HERE BUSSINESS HOURS THAT ARE POSTED ON WEEKLY ADDS

If you email a lady late at night or over the weekend .....WE WILL RETURN YOUR EMAIL BY THE NEXT BUSSINESS DAY ..

If you did a lady wrong ,,,NOT SHOWING UP FOR YOUR APPPT,,,,PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND ENGERY FOR SOMEONE ...EVERY LADY HAVE THERE DIFFENT POLICY WHEN COMES TO HANDLING NO SHOWS .

I hope that these helpful hints will help getting a hold of a lady to have some fun.

Have a good rest of the year playing on eccie
What if a client only reads showcases? Why would a provider expect clients to read their ads? Isn't that the reason you have showcases?

Here's your ad,

If you are redhead lovers... I am ready to please you in every way.

hours
10am to 6pm

Monday threw Friday

150 half hour
200 hour

incall
fredricksburgs and 410

I am ready when you call or email

And here's your showcase,

Donations 220,hour ,150 half no rush playtime 250,dinner date 400 ,overnight 1500 , outcall rate for hour 250
Availability daytime hours
Services Offered Check My Reviews, Fetishes
Current Specials THIS PROVIDER IS NOT OFFERING ANY CURRENT SPECIALS.

Shouldn't you put the same info if you are expecting uniform results?

Just my advice to an obviously confused provider.
YES WE HAVE ADD AND A SHOWCASE ..IF YOU ARE NOT SEEN OR HEARD FROM THAN YOU DONT THE BUSSINES OUT THERE....
But shouldn't you put the same info in them?
You know so people contact you at the right time?
if miss my posted about my hours,,,,

it 10am to 6pm
Monday threw Friday ,,,,

please if you cant read ,,,,get help in reading my adds and showcase
Beautiful.
Smdh.
if miss my posted about my hours,,,,

it 10am to 6pm
Monday threw Friday ,,,,

please if you cant read ,,,,get help in reading my adds and showcase Originally Posted by foxyred73
If we're going to mention about those able to read, besides the evident grammatical errors, you should rewrite "Monday threw Friday" to "Monday thru Friday", imo
I LOVE this thread!
JS if we are getting technical...through
Sometimes duh ain't nuff grammar nazi memes to make the world otay.
Through and thru are different spellings of the same word. Thru is the less preferred form, however, and it might be considered out of place outside the most informal contexts. If you’re writing for school or for a job application, for instance, through is definitely the safer choice- from the grammarist webpage, although I think its safe to say this forum is about as informal as it gets.
Through and thru are different spellings of the same word. Thru is the less preferred form, however, and it might be considered out of place outside the most informal contexts. If you’re writing for school or for a job application, for instance, through is definitely the safer choice- from the grammarist webpage, although I think its safe to say this forum is about as informal as it gets. Originally Posted by go4it5
Informal..yes,that was my point. Threw,thru,through...who effin cares. Lmao❤
  • HUMP!
  • 08-13-2015, 03:12 AM
What is the Cajun spelling of "through"?
Surprisingly it's, "throo."
With all deference to the OP. She has a good rate.
I always thought that "threw" was the past tense of throwing ....

did I just get in the middle of this mess.....