Question for the ladies and hobbyists: advance or short notice?

I am not rich nor do I have a lot of free time. Since I first realized my wife was having an affair and I innocently walked in to a AMP literally just to relieve some stress, I have been loving this hobby. I’ve met some great people and done things ‘just because’. I also have spent a bunch of money. I squeeze a dollar here and there creating a stockpile to play with. I like to schedule things. For example, my wife was going to be visiting her (boy)friend for a weekend so I knew I had that Saturday available for me. I scheduled a morning massage, an afternoon meet downtown, and an evening event as well. That was a hell of a day. I could not have done all 3 had I just waited for that day to come along and see who was available. In this situation it worked out perfectly. Other times not so much. My wife was going away on Wed. I called and scheduled a meet for then. However when Wed afternoon came, my wife had changed her plans, so I ended up cancelling mine. This happened for 2 weeks in a row. I doubt that provider will ever see me. Now I’ve had a meet scheduled for tomorrow however now I discover that my boss screwed up my bonus check and I won’t have the cash. I had to cancel on that provider as well. I swear there is a conspiracy to keep me from having fun. So my question to the ladies is: Do you prefer perscheduling or call when ready? Also question for the guys: if you call and the lady you have been waiting to see isn’t available, do you hang on to your cash or find another provider and that money is going to be spent one way or another…
If I cancle my hotel rev ,,,, I have to pay a cancelation fee to the hotel...It the same way with me but I cant speak to the for the other lady ...I KNOW SHOOTER make sure the lady get paid for her time if he has some come up on his part due work or other problem .he will drop off to the lady and say I am sorry about our apt here your fee for your time ...he stay on there good graces with the ladys,,
To clarify, I've never cancelled on anyone at the very last minute or just not shown up. I understand time is money. As soon as things seem to fall apart, I make the call. Never have I cancelled with less than 4-5 hrs notice.
4- 5 hours is generous and acceptable. Even a couple of hours is acceptable. I prefer pre-scheduling, but I do short notice visits often. Everyone has something going on in life...some can or need to plan ahead and others require spur of the moment because they never know when or they can play until that time comes. As a provider, it pays to offer flexibility in this aspect. Shit happens and it happens to us all. If those couple of providers won't see you now because of your unforeseen yet frequent cancellations, there are hundreds more that will so don't despair just move on. Good luck.
My schedule is sometimes up in the air. It might be last minute I decide to drive the hour into town. So I completely understand that hurts my chances of seeing certain women. I try to give as much of a window as possible.

Providers are running a business (hopefully some enjoy it), and it is a two way street.

Providers: if canceling( no matter if RW problem or better offer), notify as soon as possible. ALWAYS notify if you wish repeat business and not damage reputation. Advance booking is a lot easier and more profitable if you have enough clientele and they don't cancel or ncns. Short Notice can be great fall back if you have time, especially if you've already paid for incall. A lot of hobbyist will not see provider without incall (cost vs. getting business)

Hobbyists: Same as above with providers. Canceling and Notifying. Advance booking will smooth way. Understand some people are better business professionals than others.

Sometimes both sides that normally do either mostly advance booking or short notice will do opposite. Communication is key.

Both sides: NCNS just pisses people off. Communication is not only polite it's essential. Canceling might lose a client or provider future meetings, but won't hurt your reputation with others. Rescheduling, unexpected short notice, and just plain fun can happen when both talk communicate. Silence sounds the wrong message.

NCNS from both sides could fill it's own forum. Everyone will hear about them.
I appreciate everyone's input. I guess I'm gonna wing it and not plan anything going forward. I'll just keep building up my war chest. When I have all my ducks in a row and all the planets align I will reach out to providers and see who's available at that time and cross my fingers.
I too have an hour drive into town. And often work calls me in. I don't do anything until I hit town. I know once I get here I can always tell.work, hey I'm in SA and that keeps.me from having to leave..once I hot town in in for the day so I can schedule several hours in advance. I find things to do. If Noone strikes my fancy yhat day or I get an ncns I can always hit Lisa or Linda or my local "foot massage " for a nice rub and tug. I've found this works for me because I'm not cancelling on the ladies. I've prebooked before and it has literally never worked out. Sounds like you got a good plan though. Keep working it until you find the way that works best for you ..be safe brother
I prefer to have some preset appts because I can make other plans but will also take short notice when able.
I dislike short notice unless I've already I pre-screened the gent. There is no guarantee that his reference will have the time to respond by the time I'm supposed to be seeing him. Even then I need about 2 hours to handle RW stuff, get to my incall, and get myself and the apartment ready.

I won't go to my incall unless I have a appointment so it's rather annoying when a guy will ask if I'm available "right now", decline to give me a time they wish to meet in the future, and three hours later ask again if I'm available. Guess what buddy? I'm still not available. Maybe if you set an appointment you would actually be having a good time. UNLESS I've actually posted in the short notice thread due to a cancellation I will NEVER be able to accommodate someone "right now".
Unfortunately my real-world demands compel short notice on me. Today is a great example: I have a limited (2 hour) window to play. Just found out I'll be tied up with real-world issues for at least another half hour.

It's a damned shame too, there are some amazing women here I want to get to know better and/or see again.
yes like SA Angel said, pre-screening(p411 makes a big difference). If you have never met bcd, socials, or rarely maybe people in common short notice is going to be very difficult in some cases. It obviously takes some time for references checks and responses, if not their not checking and will see anyone.
Unfortunately my real-world demands compel short notice on me. Originally Posted by oldtiger
Sometimes the provider has that exact same problem too. With my newer clients, I always try to reserve enough time to give him the opportunity to get to know me, so those appointments can't really be scheduled last minute.

Most of my regular clients understand that RW issues can interrupt, but funtime in the hobby often makes up for the demands of real life. I exercise a lot of flexibility with the hobbyists I see on a regular basis.

Kisses,
VP
  • anita
  • 08-15-2015, 01:13 AM
Guys that are visiting always pre-book a week or two days in advance with me. Also, guys wanting overnights or with extremely busy schedule love to book in advance. And, I have no problem with that. For short notice, I prefer getting contacted on P411 or see guys with over 7+ recent reviews of reputable independent providers. Otherwise, short notice is impossible. Give your references and to speed things up contact them to let them know you need them to respond to my PM/email at their earliest convenience.
I have never liked the "Short notice" side of the business.
I prefer appointments scheduled in advance.

It also allows time for the ladies to respond.
I completely understand that planning ahead can be very difficult for many. You may not know your exact availability until it actually happens, you may not know when it is safe to play, and heck, you don't know when you will be horny! So asking for a last minute appt never upsets me but, with that in mind, I hope it does not upset my friends when I cannot accommodate the request either. Scheduling them can be difficult, so planning ahead, as with most things in life, can make your life easier.

Camille