how do you like it sucked?

Fast ,slow, steady

Do you like the lips tightly around the cock

Who will show me what they like?
All of the above. Every girl has their own technique. As long as you can bring me off and don't stop until I pass out n convulsions from the intense feeling you're good in my book. It's difficult for me to finish orally so I have to concentrate. if you can do it, the feeling is so intense I have to put a pillow over my face because I scream at the top of my lungs.

I had a bj last night from a new gal who spent more time playing with it, kissing it, jacking it, and wondered why I wouldn't stay hard. I told her to quit playing with it and do what I'm paying you to do. You said you love giving head and are great at it, it's not a puppy or kitten for you to just kiss, pet, and rub your cheeks on. She got the hint. Not sure how my review will go. It will be her first review.

The Alpha tried to kill me when with her technique and I loved it. But my heart can't handle her voracious Amazonian appetite every time I'm down there.
If a guy complains... then you are doing it wrong. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and keep on sucking it.
All that plus eye contact dirty talk, spit/drool haha sorry getting carried away.
Often?
The whole thing. I want to feel your throat muscles squeezing it for as long as you can!
So what's a good time length to stay blowing ?? The entire time start to finish? Or small pauses maybe licking the dick sucking the balls ..
Be gentle on her maybe she was intimidated or nervous. .if she is new. Tell her you weren't pleased with the session she should try to make it up.@VonS
Until you either have to come up gasping for air or need a break from gagging.
Lol♡ ok luv it!
You could always do a double with Ice Angel or Alpha to see how they do it. I can personally attest Ice Angel's skills, read above regarding Alpha. Also better quality when provider can suck out every last drop without losing suction or pace. Unfortunately for spitters makes that a little hard.
So what's a good time length to stay blowing ?? The entire time start to finish? Or small pauses maybe licking the dick sucking the balls .. Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
Think about it like this... Do you prefer someone liking your clit, or liking your ovaries.

What is a good time spent start to finish? How long do you enjoy someone performing cunnilingus on you?

Additionally, everyone is different. You're going to get a multitude of answers since not everyone is wired the same way. Some guys orgasm very quickly (some gals call those guys easy money... Others just can't get off through oral sex (some can't get off via vaginal or anal penetration). Take each person as a new experience and follow directions if they are given. If they aren't given, then you are doing GREAT. Don't get into your own head about it.
I'm with Von S. My biggest problem is when a girl keeps changing techniques quickly and over and over again. That is simply never going to work on me
Deep, fast, wet and tight. Don't change technique every thirty seconds. Suck on it until you know that you did it right - I'll provide evidence.
Great advice gentlemen I was curious on a mans perspective. So spit or oral gels?