what does low volume mean?

One date ,two date. Three date?
Especially when the rent is due.
Hopefully it means you aren't running into another gent as you are arriving or leaving...
Hopefully it means you aren't running into another gent as you are arriving or leaving... Originally Posted by Mr. Cocksmith
btdt.
Anyone who is a "low volume" provider is a "professional." Using marketing words to make her brand seem appealing brings more profit.

100% of ladies "false advertise" in one way or another.. Be it a lb of weight, a year on their age ..whatever.
And it's a little different to advertise that you do a certain activity as opposed to saying you are 25 when you are really 28.
All advertising is is a way to lure someone in.
(^ posted by a provider on here )
It's a myth.... a business tactic for those guys who still haven't realized what this site is all about. It makes them Feel better to see a girl that sees 5 dicks a week as opposed to 10 or 20. I have no preference. It is what it is!
Few by choice, others business is bad.
"what does low volume mean?"

A small load?
$400+ per hour.
I agree that terms such as “low volume” and “UTR” and “selective” are just marketing terms that don’t mean (guarantee) anything. What those terms imply (which may or may not be true) is that a provider doesn’t take many clients, and will be energetic and enthusiastic.

I’ve the sense that not many customers are interested in a provider who is mechanical and inattentive – going through the motions and providing barely acceptable service. That’s what makes those terms appealing to clients (and why providers use them).

However, it should raise the bar for giving a solid “yes” review. If a provider advertises low-volume and I arrive to find her worn out from a long day of work, that would be a “no” review for me.

In fairness, I have given a “yes” with reservations in the ROS for providers who gave mechanical service, but who did not set the expectation of being low volume. You have to expect a cheap girl or agency girl to be high volume and low enthusiasm.
Does it really matter I'd the lady is high or low volume as long as she gives 100%, is clean and you aren't running into someone else as you get there or leave?
I consider myself low volume on most days, meaning that I will usually see only one or two guys per day, but there are days when I choose to take a day or more off or I'm so horny that I take more. But if I'm not in the mood that day, I will take it off rather than give substandard service. There are some weeks when I may only have 1 or 2 appts, either by choice or just not getting calls, but other weeks when I average 2 appts a day.

In all reality, if we see more than a SO, some would consider that high volume. To others, one a day could be considered high volume.
We all know what we are here for, and it should be for quality service and it shouldn't matter if we see one a day or more. That service should never waiver.
It's a myth.... a business tactic for those guys who still haven't realized what this site is all about. It makes them Feel better to see a girl that sees 5 dicks a week as opposed to 10 or 20. I have no preference. It is what it is! Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
+1 and +1 to Tammie

I empathise with providers having to deal with the fragility of male egos. We want providers to do BNGs and Quickies. We want providers to answer our PMs and texts within 5 milliseconds of us sending. We want providers to be available at all times and all days. And to those that do... we often perjoratively call them "High Volume."

Is someone who sees 4-5 clients over the course of a 16-hour day somehow more "High Volume" than the provider who knocks out 2-3 sessions in a 5-hour day? What's important is can she treat you like you are the only relevant human on the planet during that time when you are in the room together? There are high-volume providers that can pull this off smashingly, and there are low-volume providers that stink at it. A provider's reviews and board rep indicate that, not some branding words in an advertisement or a P411 check box.

That being said, and with a nod to Jeff Foxworthy:

- If you've ever reached over to the institutional-size box of condoms you just bought yesterday and realized its empty, you might be a high-volume provider.

- If you've ever booked a session exactly one hour after the start of another one hour session, you might be a high-volume provider.

- If you've ever posted in SNATCH saying "available now" while still in session with another client, you might be a high-volume provider.

- If you've developed a 1000 yard stare like you've spent the last two weeks fighting at the Battle of the Bulge, you might be a high-volume provider. (Nuts!)

- If you've ever answered the door and your face turns ashen because the dude at the door isn't the dude were expecting, realizing you have double-booked, and then excuse yourself to frantically wave off the other guy with a text saying "real world" issues just came up and you have to postpone, you might be a high-volume provider.

- If you go through Astroglide faster than you go through shampoo, you might be a high-volume provider.

At the end of the day, if the girls get paid and the boys get laid, all is good.
Well played jcduke well played.

SF
I am a low volume provider.
I hate that some dumb ass chicks decided to use that as a lie....

I see 1 client a week... IF that sometimes....
I advertise that screening could take a few days to a week.
I put up an ad(MAYBE) once a month...
I dont do "Short Notice" for that reason.
I do have a life outside of my hobby life....

As a low volume provider, I couldn't imagine 2 gents "Bumping into each other" Or even seeing a gentleman without taking a FULL shower. I have never done that "Hoe Bath" crap(Using baby wipes or a wet wash cloth to clean their lady parts...). Thats just nasty when you can get your ass in a shower for (At least)5 minutes.

I honestly can say that I personally dont use that as a "Tactic" to bring in more clients. I just dont want to see 100 people a week.....LOL. I enjoy that my va-jay-jay is in tact and pretty.... I wouldnt want to ruin that.... No offense to the ladies that enjoy that much dick.... or that much money lol.... Its just not my style.

I am not sure of what the "Definition" of a low volume provider is.... But I would assume that it is something like my situation... Hell I could be wrong. IDK.

Hope that helps PickUpKid
I enjoy that my va-jay-jay is in tact and pretty.... I wouldnt want to ruin that.... No offense to the ladies that enjoy that much dick.... or that much money lol... Originally Posted by dakota123
ouch she basically put all you ho's on blast !!!
To me, low volume is, hopefully, your SO. Everyone else here is working.