Name: Erica
User ID:: -
Phone: 407-728-5929
Email Address: rafaelaoliveira.one@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/4532908.htm
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area Hotel
Activities: LFK, great IOP, BBBJ, Ass worship, CG, Rev CG, Asian CG, K-9, Mish, Rev CG, 69 to cim
Hair Length and Color: Blond to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: %'6" approximately, athletic, 110 lbs, 32C-24-36, mm, smokin hot ass, pretty, tan w/ tan lines, pearly whites...just beautiful
Recommendation: Yes
Good review, thanks for sharing. I met Erica too and had a great time with her
Wow, congratulations she looks amazing. They need to do a better job of pre- advertising
Wow amazing
Glad you had a good time.

I saw one of their girls from their stable. Leticia was her name.

Photos were heavily photoshopped based on what I got: she was a chubby chick.

I was pissed but remain hopeful for future visits of other girls as some of them do look hot.

Oh well....

Thanks for the review.

Nice review
Pig, what agency is this? I knew there was a scheduler but don't know which agency.

Said she was here all week. I was out of town and saw the ad Thursday.

She was way fun for the fee. Cheers
Pig, what agency is this? I knew there was a scheduler but don't know which agency.

Said she was here all week. I was out of town and saw the ad Thursday.

She was way fun for the fee. Cheers Originally Posted by Sig9er

Yup. It's an agency.

It's called: Carol Assistant (The ONE Collection)

Not sure how knowledgeable or experienced you are with the Brazilian options over the past years, but long ago there was Carol Assistant. She was legit and women were credible.

With this new agency, it's a spinoff of that original agency based on one of their workers wanting to branch off (according to their website story). They call themselves the ONE Collection.

I'm part of their newsletter and they send me updates every time one of their specimen visits Houston. Here's the website but they change the code to get in every week:

https://theonecollection.one/

I can share the code next time one of them visits Houston.

But just remember that there will almost be photoshop done strategically on the pictures. Not always...but often. I've been on the short end of the stick more times than not.

I'll even forward you the newsletter email if you want.

Great info, man-bear-pig !
Yes I would like the newsletter info please so I can subscribe.
Thanks,
Great info, man-bear-pig !
Yes I would like the newsletter info please so I can subscribe.
Thanks, Originally Posted by michaelrayab
That's cool. I'll send you a PM with the access code to their website in a few minutes.

The girl for this week is Nicole. She may be the type for some of you mongers. Pretty sure their EROS ad will be put up soon.

If anyone else wants the info, let me know.
I love the Latinas, please DM me. TIA
May I also please have the newsletter and access code?

That's cool. I'll send you a PM with the access code to their website in a few minutes.

The girl for this week is Nicole. She may be the type for some of you mongers. Pretty sure their EROS ad will be put up soon.

If anyone else wants the info, let me know. Originally Posted by --ManBearPig--

If anyone else wants the info, let me know. Originally Posted by --ManBearPig--
Nicole's Eros ad is FireAF!
https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/5578533.htm
Damn, you're right. That looks so fucking good. Usually I love the look of legs encased in stockings but that girl's legs and ass look incredible naturally.
Scary though, since MBP says they photoshop a lot. We need Man Guinea Pig to test the water. Looks hot as shit though.