DNC Night 2 theme - Adultery

Keynote speaker: The most famous adulterer in the world... Bill Clinton

What to expect: The endless parade of human debris pissing and moaning about Republicans and Donald Trump. Poor babies...

What not to expect:

Any mention of...
ISIS
Islamic terrorism of any kind
Dead policemen/women
Dead police families
Veterans
Military
Emails
Wikileaks
Democrat scandals
Debbie Blabbermouth Shutlz

Or anything of any substance.
How's this for "substance":
Clinton talking about how Trumpolini Lemmings enjoy getting FACIALIZED by their fearless leader! LOTS of SUBSTANCE there!
Clinton talking about how Trumpolini Lemmings enjoy getting FACIALIZED by their fearless leader! LOTS of SUBSTANCE there! Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm sure he's an expert on it ....

.... What did Bill do with the deposit he received from the BILLIONAIRE?

Swallow or spit?

I think that was just after Ken Lay gave him a facial. "Quid Pro Quo"!
Didnt Newt cheat on his 2nd wife who had cancer for his new wife? And if Im not mistaken isnt this Trumps 3rd marriage? And dont most of the hobbyists here cheat on their wives? Oops sorry to bring that up
Clinton talking about how Trumpolini Lemmings enjoy getting FACIALIZED by their fearless leader! LOTS of SUBSTANCE there! Originally Posted by Prolongus
That comes under the heading 'Pissing and moaning'.
You seem to be an expert at that. Fuckin' crybaby!

Didnt Newt cheat on his 2nd wife who had cancer for his new wife? And if Im not mistaken isnt this Trumps 3rd marriage? And dont most of the hobbyists here cheat on their wives? Oops sorry to bring that up Originally Posted by clitlicker7
There's only one 'World's most famous' and he's all yours.
Thats cool gfejunkie. The man lied about getting some head from a secretary. One would think the members of this site would be more understanding about that type of situation. Its not like he said POW's arent heros or anything.
Keynote speaker: The most famous adulterer in the world... Bill Clinton

What to expect: The endless parade of human debris pissing and moaning about Republicans and Donald Trump. Poor babies...

What not to expect:

Any mention of...
ISIS
Islamic terrorism of any kind
Dead policemen/women
Dead police families
Veterans
Military
Emails
Wikileaks
Democrat scandals
Debbie Blabbermouth Shutlz

Or anything of any substance. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Adultery?? How about Sexual Predation!!
... The man lied about getting some head from a secretary... Originally Posted by clitlicker7
And if you think that's all he did then his Old Lady is probably perfectly qualified to be your president.
Thats cool gfejunkie. The man lied about getting some head from a secretary. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
He did that also?

What was the name of the secretary who gave him a blow job?

Roger Ailes just stepped down for asking.
That comes under the heading 'Pissing and moaning'.
You seem to be an expert at that. Fuckin' crybaby!

There's only one 'World's most famous' and he's all yours. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He's sure a " pro " at getting facials. EKIM and assup must be burning up the PM's trying to get him to work at their 'holes ! Guess their ad would read " Cum get the fresh face at our therapeutic spa " ! They'll have him doing bukakke in no time !
Didnt Newt cheat on his 2nd wife who had cancer for his new wife? And if Im not mistaken isnt this Trumps 3rd marriage? And dont most of the hobbyists here cheat on their wives? Oops sorry to bring that up Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Want to get into the weeds?

Okay, Newt married the woman he was seeing and she was his own age By the way, Newt's ex-wife is alive and well despite the story otherwise.

Yep, Trump has been married three times also to more age appropriate women. Married is the operative word there and had children with them.

Bubba has sex on the job with girls barely older than his daughter and it's all for fun. Or he rapes them. Or he takes advantage of their situation (sexual abuse). Or he uses his position of power to force women into sex (sexual harassment). Then the aftermath comes, Hillary shows with up with threats and legal documents.

By the way, I am not married so you can politely go fuck yourself.

Okay, Newt married the woman he was seeing and she was his own age By the way, Newt's ex-wife is alive and well despite the story otherwise.

Yep, Trump has been married three times also to more age appropriate women. Married is the operative word there and had children with them.

Bubba has sex on the job with girls barely older than his daughter and it's all for fun. Or he rapes them. Or he takes advantage of their situation (sexual abuse). Or he uses his position of power to force women into sex (sexual harassment). Then the aftermath comes, Hillary shows with up with threats and legal documents.

By the way, I am not married so you can politely go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Gay marriage is legal, what is holding you back?
I'll put that down in the bitter snark column.
Gay marriage is legal, what is holding you back? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So when did YOU and assup tie the knot EKIM ? Mebbe I can get some of the other posters to chip in for a belated "wedding " present. Brown sheets or a case of preparation H chap stick ? !

By the way, I am not married so you can politely go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Let's not forget that Donald Trump was screwing Marla Maples while still married to Ivana. And he has written about having affairs with married women. And if you don't think he used his position in life to his advantage, you are nuts. I am not defending Bill Clinton's acts of infidelity, but he is not running for President.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/politi...-infidelities/

Trump engaged in a highly publicized affair with actress Marla Maples while he was married to his first wife, Ivana Trump, and has written about having relationships with married women.

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller," Trump wrote in his book "The Art of the Comeback."

Trump also wrote in "Think Big and Kick Ass" that he's been with married women: "Beautiful, famous, successful, married -- I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names."