How far will you go?

This is to the ladies and the gents. Where is that line in the sand that you will not cross? Sexually speaking, what are things that you are not willing to do?
Me? I'm not really into too much pain. I don't think I would like to be tied down, and then whipped with a cane (or anything else for that matter.)
I think it just depends...
Every time I draw a line in the sand, the tide comes in and washed it away!
I'm pretty vanilla, and for some reason I get asked a lot if I am a domme. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not an aggressive person. But I have to admit, I would like to step into the darkside for a bit, with a flashlight of course! I could never go to the extreme, but some light dom play, could be fun!
There is one line I will not cross and that is 'the islands'. Unless we are talking Fiji or Hawaii!
Oldguy, I like that. LOL You are so right. So, one day with the right lady, I might just take that whipping.
Nicolet, domme? Mmmmm! May I help you hold the flashlight?
LOL!
well good question

I love traveling to the darkside...it is a thrill like no other! It's puts Disney World to shame{lol}!

I have had numerous gals tell me that guys wont book with me cause they are "skeert" of me{I dont know why--I have not killed anyone....yet!}....so yesterday i decide to take a slower approach with my sessions......well when I did,the client was upset and asked me "where Dallas was"'...he wanted her to come out and play!

So screw it,I decided I am just gonna do what I do & do it best!

Dallas, I just read a few of your reviews. Wow! You are one hot lady. Yes, you need to stay on the dark side.
To be honest, I have it had an adventuress life in the bedroom until I started hobbying. I do enjoy when a lady takes charge and have their way with me, and even introducing me to something new. I want to learn! Tell me how you want it done! As long as it is not painful I am game!

As for you Miss Dallas Rain: don't change, As long as you know CPR!
When Your Ready take the Highway to Hell Ride with Dallas she will not only move your line she will wipe it out.
Dallas is definitely a must see, and has a high drive.
aww thanks yall...I am blushing!

there is one thing that might be fun Mina....a threesome with you/me & Nic!
OMG call the medical examiner now -- cause of death terminal fun with drowning
No offense, but I'm not attracted to nicolet. I don't want to be mean but I love a handful of breast and Dallas urs r perfect for my hands, no bigger tho. Most guys that know me know my taste haha