Stretch marks..

Not sure if it what to think about this, but, just had a guy inquire about a meeting.. Then, he said: “However, if you have stretch marks, I’ll have to pass”.. I get everyone has a pref, but, dang! Lol... So, now, out of curiosity, I have to ask a question:

Guys: Are stretch marks a turn off?

Ladies: Do you try to cover them up?
Stretch marks are battle scars from child birth. It makes us who we are and if someone doesn't like them then too bad. Next!
Can be but to me more important is the overall shape a lady is in plus attitude during the session. Not a deal breaker in and of themselves at all. This is just me and to each their own.
Not sure if it what to think about this, but, just had a guy inquire about a meeting.. Then, he said: “However, if you have stretch marks, I’ll have to pass”.. I get everyone has a pref, but, dang! Lol... So, now, out of curiosity, I have to ask a question:

Ladies: Do you try to cover them up? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
I dont mind your day to day stretch marks...but if we are being 100% -significant mommy "damage" is a turn off for me. Partly because of appearance, and partly because in the hour of fantasy, I dont necessarily want to be thinking about my providers kid. That having been said I wouldnt count a provider out based purely on this. Ill take great service with marks over a stretch mark free provider with sub par service

Ladies: Do you try to cover them up? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

Naw you good. Just remember some guys have been sold on this idea of European perfection so they have skewed and faulty reasoning when it comes to beauty and sexy. As long as your fresh and clean with nice pretty white teeth I'm good. I only discriminate against yellow crusty teeth. Pearly whites and fresh good smelling pussy are my only requirements I dont care about nothing else. Ohh I cant do missing limbs at this point either. I havent graduated mentally to that type of fetish yet.
I pretty much only see milfs so it obviously isn't a problem for me.
Naw you good. Just remember some guys have been sold on this idea of European perfection so they have skewed and faulty reasoning when it comes to beauty and sexy. As long as your fresh and clean with nice pretty white teeth I'm good. I only discriminate against yellow crusty teeth. Pearly whites and fresh good smelling pussy are my only requirements I dont care about nothing else. Ohh I cant do missing limbs at this point either. I havent graduated mentally to that type of fetish yet. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not missing limbs! Lol
lmao, cant say i've ever cared about stretch marks, i think 80% of the women i've been with have had stretch marks on their ass. now, mommy damage on the other hand can be a turn off to most if that's what he was referring to? idk, i guess it's fair to figure if you're paying for something you may want something that you can't get for free at home maybe? everyone has their preferences, just have to be respectful to the client's preferences just as we should respect the provider's preferences. i personally kinda like a few dimples on the ass, gives it that natural looks lol.
lmao, cant say i've ever cared about stretch marks, i think 80% of the women i've been with have had stretch marks on their ass. now, mommy damage on the other hand can be a turn off to most if that's what he was referring to? idk, i guess it's fair to figure if you're paying for something you may want something that you can't get for free at home maybe? everyone has their preferences, just have to be respectful to the client's preferences just as we should respect the provider's preferences. i personally kinda like a few dimples on the ass, gives it that natural looks lol. Originally Posted by mr2tymes
I always equated pimples on the ass with dirty toilet seats. That's a turn off for me. I've seen some asses look like a fucking spotted hyeana. No thanks
Ohh I cant do missing limbs at this point either. I havent graduated mentally to that type of fetish yet. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now amputee and those with birth defects are subject of jokes?
Now amputee and those with birth defects are subject of jokes? Originally Posted by Mythos
Stop following me around harassing me before you get pointed and subsequently banned. I get it that 80% of yall are fascinated with me but get a life. Maybe you should go get a gym membership. Anything to deal with that hate in your heart. ;-) now contribute to the OP's thread or get lost.
I dont have any which is a miracle after having two 9 pound babies lol. But....Even if i did they are battle wounds from childbirth which is natural. To each its own. But some of you men have them as well!!!
I always equated pimples on the ass with dirty toilet seats. That's a turn off for me. I've seen some asses look like a fucking spotted hyeana. No thanks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
lmao, cant say i've ever cared about stretch marks, i think 80% of the women i've been with have had stretch marks on their ass. now, mommy damage on the other hand can be a turn off to most if that's what he was referring to? idk, i guess it's fair to figure if you're paying for something you may want something that you can't get for free at home maybe? everyone has their preferences, just have to be respectful to the client's preferences just as we should respect the provider's preferences. i personally kinda like a few dimples on the ass, gives it that natural looks lol. Originally Posted by mr2tymes

That's dimples, not what you posted!
You can't please everybody, dear...

Most women have them,some are unnoticeable then others..

Mine are unnoticeable, but I have them.
Generally, stretch marks are fine. It all depends on her overall body and her overall stomach area. As long as I’m reasonably attracted to you, stretch marks will be the furthest thing from my mind. Good for dude to ask you ahead of time; he probably saved both of you from a subpar session and a potential “no” review. If you’re buying yourself an hour present, make sure you get what you want.