In-call Question

Before I'm accused of it ... I am not soliciting. I have an actual question.
I'm looking to get a private in-call in 2019. I would like your input, since I've been doing this for less than 5 months.

Gentlemen,
Do you prefer a private in-call to be a small house or an apartment? Does closer to a freeway really make a difference to you?

Thanks for your input.

XOXO
-Ana
Apartment draws less attention in my opinion.
A house with different cars in the driveway all the time isn't good. Doesn't take the neighbors long to figure out what's going on.
Agree with Bankshot on the apartment. Closeness to interstate as long as it isnt more than a couple miles in no big deal.
Got to have a place where the neighbors don't care or will not notice.
Someone on the street where my GF has a house had too many visitors, that was involved in a non-hobby business activity, the neighbors complained and the cops busted them
Thanks for the advice. My question about an apartment, would the neighbors complain from all the sex noise? I guess there's a way I could possibly sound-proof the walls... LOL
Look for an apartment where the hobby room doesn't share a wall with the neighbors. Good, safe parking.

I did a Saturday session with a provider who hosted at a house where she rented a room from an understanding fellow who may or may not have been her boyfriend. about two blocks away I felt like the guys out in their front yards were eyeing me as a car that doesn't belong here and closer up wondered if they were suspicious of what was going on because of the traffic. This was a lady who advertised on both ASPD and Craigslist.
Apartment is ok but look for one that is preferably ground floor, a end unit with door on end away from view of most other units and facing the parking lot to keep traffic thru interior walkways to a minimum. Gates complexes would be best with guest parking as close as possible. Preferably off IH 10 between 610 & BW8 area is good but not too close to the Galleria traffic jams.
Apartment, a safe place (not some shady ass part of town), and easy to get to.
Thanks for the advice. My question about an apartment, would the neighbors complain from all the sex noise? I guess there's a way I could possibly sound-proof the walls... LOL Originally Posted by AnastasiaForU
Good thinking. Get a newer apartment building and do your research. Most of the reviews will say something if the walls are thin. I am loud and I haven't had any complaints... yet. LOL. Knocking on wood.
Good thinking. Get a newer apartment building and do your research. Most of the reviews will say something if the walls are thin. I am loud and I haven't had any complaints... yet. LOL. Knocking on wood. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Girl,Yes! Lol, I've been known to get a little carried away, also. Which is not a problem in a PI.
All of you are being so helpful and giving me great advice. Thank you so much.

XOXO
-Ana
I cannot drive because I am visually impaired. This means that Uber and Mertro are important to me. Use of Uber aqffects my aqbility to extend a planned session above an hour or the level of a potential tip.

For these reasons, I prefer an in-call location convenient to a bus stop, or a short ride from some Starbucks (or similar ). A small house or apartment is a great in-call if pedestrian friendly.
Apartment is definitely best choice.
Good advice from all above. I would also look for an apartment with lots of available street parking, but one also that has lots of cars parked on.

You don't want your customers to be the only car parked on the street and standout, yet you don't want them always late because of parking issues.
I almost exclusively patron girls who have a private incall.