Trump clamps down on food stamps, will this make more women join the hobby?

I believe this will draw in more women to become providers because I highly doubt there are enough good paying jobs to go around. I hope they are in good/great physical shape if they want to be prosperous!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...m-bill-1048479
You forgot about our elders, thats who I would be worried about..

They're on fixed incomes..Tear drop drops
I didn't forget, I've gotten calls to help with bills already, until the gov opens back up. I wanted to inform them that would cut into my hobby funds, but I couldn't do that lol
My motto if you ain't fucking with me and you need help..."Keep That Same Energy". Dont bring your ass this way now that you need help.
You forgot about our elders, thats who I would be worried about..

They're on fixed incomes..Tear drop drops Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Excatly.
SS checks are still going out and will continue to do so
I hope so...
Im still laughing at his wall idea??? Hes gonna need a mote next in order to find where they dug the tunnels right underneath that wall..all those "gang members like ms13" have their own underground tunnels only the ones who cant pay actually walk above ground anymore...and i gaurantee its not the cartel members...5.6 billion?? On a wall?? Heres a idea he does still realize parts of puerto rico are still without power right?? Maybe worry a bit more about your actual citizens in need and less about the boogie man
Im still laughing at his wall idea??? Hes gonna need a mote next in order to find where they dug the tunnels right underneath that wall..all those "gang members like ms13" have their own underground tunnels only the ones who cant pay actually walk above ground anymore...and i gaurantee its not the cartel members...5.6 billion?? On a wall?? Heres a idea he does still realize parts of puerto rico are still without power right?? Maybe worry a bit more about your actual citizens in need and less about the boogie man Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
You are so correct Lovelyxxxo! I'm Puerto Rican and I have family still struggling on the Island. My brothers served in the arm forces(Army)and this potus just throws paper towels at them. What a slap in the face. We need a new and better commander in chief running our great nation.
Puerto Rico didn't do a good job with It's resources before the storm. If I Don't buy flood insurance here in Houston....there is no help for me... but I'm supposed to work harder and pay to rebuild PR?
Who is Puerto Rico?....heh...
Puerto Rico didn't do a good job with It's resources before the storm. If I Don't buy flood insurance here in Houston....there is no help for me... but I'm supposed to work harder and pay to rebuild PR? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Don't give me that BS. So where does FEMA get its funds to assist states affected by natural disasters? PR is a commonwealth of the US territories.
I have to say as a harvey victim fema was at my home in 24 hrs. And was quick to pay for my hotel vouches my last months rent in current property personal property damage also gave me relocation funds and moving costs back. Puerto rico isnt as wealthy as us. And if they sign to be with us we should support them when they need it your tax dollars were already supporting them before so what is the diffrence now?? What is that Wall going to do its a massive waste of tax dollars its not going to stop anything except the poor from coming in the ones who are seeking asylum for legitimate reasons the wealthy drug lords and gangbangers will walk the tunnel right underneath. If anything this wall is only going to fill the pockets of these people even further.
Don't give me that BS. So where does FEMA get its funds to assist states affected by natural disasters? PR is a commonwealth of the US territories. Originally Posted by El Cucuy
You cant expect much from Trumpites. They are typically uninformed on 99.99% of all issues. I'm sure he had no idea it's a US Commonwealth...and if he did he will never be able to explain to anyone with common sense why he holds such a view. This is why I shrug these guys off they're just uninformed people. The US goes around colonizing and then refuses to pay up. I think once we take back the Senate and Presidency we should move to make PR the 51st State of The Union and get all those Dem votes that will come along with that.
Shouldnt this discussion be in the litter box?