Donald Trump's 3 positions on abortion in 3 hours

Trump is unworthy of his supporters. What kind of leader flip flops back and forth so far and so often?

I would prefer him over KKKruz because the Congress will keep his lunatic ass in check, but exactly who is Trump trying to lead?

How embarrassing for the United States!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politi...ons/index.html

(CNN)Donald Trump sought to clarify, walk back, then seemingly reverse his position on punishing women who seek abortion procedures -- should they be legally banned -- over the course of a few hours Wednesday.

Here's what he said about it in just one day:

'Some form of punishment'

The GOP presidential front-runner's mad scramble began a little after he told MSNBC's Chris Matthews that abortion, if outlawed, should carry "some form of punishment."

When Matthews asked if that penalty should apply specifically to the woman, Trump replied: "Yes."

But he didn't elaborate on its nature except to say that men should not be held responsible.

The backlash was fast, angry and bipartisan.

Dawn Laguens from the Planned Parenthood Action Fund called Trump "flat-out dangerous," while Bernie Sanders ("Shameful") and Hillary Clinton ("Horrific and telling") tweeted their condemnations.

On the GOP side, John Kasich and Ted Cruz, who both favor strict anti-abortion laws, criticized Trump from the right, with the Texas senator accusing him of having damaged the cause, saying the billionaire "demonstrated that he hasn't seriously thought through the issues."

'This issue is unclear'

Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks sent in a statement from Trump to reporters: "This issue is unclear and should be put back into the states for determination. Like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions, which I have outlined numerous times."

Criticism, though, continued to come.

'The woman is a victim'

By a little before 5 p.m., Trump released another explanation -- marking an almost complete about-face.

"If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman," Trump said in a statement.

"The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb," Trump said. "My position has not changed -- like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions."
Is this another Trumpghazi thread?
Yes it is.

Is this pathological Tweeter your idea of a world leader?
Trump is unworthy of his supporters. What kind of leader flip flops back and forth so far and so often?

I would prefer him over KKKruz because the Congress will keep his lunatic ass in check, but exactly who is Trump trying to lead?

How embarrassing for the United States!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politi...ons/index.html

(CNN)Donald Trump sought to clarify, walk back, then seemingly reverse his position on punishing women who seek abortion procedures -- should they be legally banned -- over the course of a few hours Wednesday.

Here's what he said about it in just one day:

'Some form of punishment'

The GOP presidential front-runner's mad scramble began a little after he told MSNBC's Chris Matthews that abortion, if outlawed, should carry "some form of punishment."

When Matthews asked if that penalty should apply specifically to the woman, Trump replied: "Yes."

But he didn't elaborate on its nature except to say that men should not be held responsible.

The backlash was fast, angry and bipartisan.

Dawn Laguens from the Planned Parenthood Action Fund called Trump "flat-out dangerous," while Bernie Sanders ("Shameful") and Hillary Clinton ("Horrific and telling") tweeted their condemnations.

On the GOP side, John Kasich and Ted Cruz, who both favor strict anti-abortion laws, criticized Trump from the right, with the Texas senator accusing him of having damaged the cause, saying the billionaire "demonstrated that he hasn't seriously thought through the issues."

'This issue is unclear'

Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks sent in a statement from Trump to reporters: "This issue is unclear and should be put back into the states for determination. Like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions, which I have outlined numerous times."

Criticism, though, continued to come.

'The woman is a victim'

By a little before 5 p.m., Trump released another explanation -- marking an almost complete about-face.

"If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman," Trump said in a statement.

"The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb," Trump said. "My position has not changed -- like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions."
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Urinal Lip's position on abortion... KILLEM! and Sell the baby parts for money to kill MORE...

This isn't about me. This is about Trump, the loosest cannon ever created by God.
This isn't about me. This is about Trump, the loosest cannon ever created by God. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
it's about the poster. Mamboolah

This isn't about me. This is about Trump, the loosest cannon ever created by God. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't believe in GOD... You are a 0zombie Liar...

WTF...
Trump just lost the nomination.
Let's hope so. 70% of women don't like him.
Let's hope so. 70% of women don't like him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only thing I hope for is that there will be enough people voting AGAINST the Republicans and Democrats that we can't be ignored. I'd like people to vote Libertarian, but vote Green, Constitution, Reform, or even the Rent is Too Damn High party. By all means vote! Just don't vote Democrat or Republican! Don't show your frustration by not voting. That doesn't help. Show up and vote against the Establishment!
I don't know how ANYBODY can in good conscience vote for Trump anymore.

Maybe this is the year when the Libs replace the GOP.

There may not be much left after Cleveland.
Libs replacing the GOP won't help anything. It's like changing the guard on the henhouse from a wolf to a coyote.
Trump just lost the nomination. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Because he said people who kill babies should be punished?

He's seeking the Republican nomination.

Hillarious-No-More and HER MEDIA is upset about it, that's all.

They are also upset because he called a female a liar who claimed she was thrown down on the ground by his campaign manager after the video showed otherwise .... being a "liar" when one is a "news reporter" is not good .... particularly if the "news reporter" is male. .... apparently, it's "ok" to lie if one is a female "news reporter"!

I guess that's why it's "ok" for Hillarious-No-More to lie!! She wants to be the First Female President!
Trump sounded like a person who has been pro choice his entire life and has recently changed his position in order to garner votes from a particular voting block.
was he asked a questioned that supposed abortion was outlawed by the supreme court? that's what I heard

if its outlawed and someone breaks the law then there has to be punishment or what's the point?

perhaps just another example of context and common sense being swept away by idiots and politics

answering hypothetical questions when those with an agenda will harp on the answer and the question wont matter is dangerous

anyway republicans have for years held the position only the doctor should be punished, why? because they are wimpish political weenies afraid of losing votes