It's official: Hillary fucked up in Libya---Obama

Just watching Fox Weekend with Obama being interviewed. Wallace asked about the worst misstep by his administration and Obama said "not being ready for the aftermath of Libya." In other words, Hillary screwed the pooch since that was her operation from start to finish. Obama said that a couple of years ago, Hillary took credit for it, and now Obama says it was a royal cluster fuck (just like that healthcare task farce back in 1993.)

Another thing that puts the cherry on the sundae, Obama says that at no time did Hillary put national security secrets in danger with her private server. This from the man famous for stating things backwards, "your doctor", "the police acted stupidly", "if I had a son...", "ISIL is the JV", etc.
Just watching Fox Weekend with Obama being interviewed. Wallace asked about the worst misstep by his administration and Obama said "not being ready for the aftermath of Libya." In other words, Hillary screwed the pooch since that was her operation from start to finish. Obama said that a couple of years ago, Hillary took credit for it, and now Obama says it was a royal cluster fuck (just like that healthcare task farce back in 1993.)

Another thing that puts the cherry on the sundae, Obama says that at no time did Hillary put national security secrets in danger with her private server. This from the man famous for stating things backwards, "your doctor", "the police acted stupidly", "if I had a son...", "ISIL is the JV", etc. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I saw that. Obama was already acting like Hillarys defense attorney on the emails. The fix is in. Just like there wasn't a smidgen of truth to the IRS bullshit.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ail-probe.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen

ekimomo, I found your new avatar... your'e welcome

Wallace should have follow up with "So if the FBI brings forth the opinion that laws were broken, you will have the DOJ pursue charges?"
Wallace should have follow up with "So if the FBI brings forth the opinion that laws were broken, you will have the DOJ pursue charges?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
Exactly
ekimomo, I found your new avatar... your'e welcome

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
One for you whiffy.

Notice how LittleLiberalEva likes FoxNews when the story favors Hillary? He loves Hillary!
Notice how LittleLiberalEva likes FoxNews when the story favors Hillary? He loves Hillary! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Notice how Tonto bitches regardless the source. When is your next Trump rally Tonto?
You're just a run-of-the-mill liberal hack, LittleLiberalEva, and not a smart one at that. But you are fun to watch. Very entertaining! Please don't follow your fellow Amigay, BigIdiot, and leave us without comic relief. The ridiculous, inane and stupid comments that you and Assup post daily, almost hourly, are what keep this board going. The Two Amigays must stay!
You're just a run-of-the-mill liberal hack, LittleLiberalEva, and not a smart one at that. But you are fun to watch. Very entertaining! Please don't follow your fellow Amigay, BigIdiot, and leave us without comic relief. The ridiculous, inane and stupid comments that you and Assup post daily, almost hourly, are what keep this board going. The Two Amigays must stay! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are a simple old fuck Tonto. Keep pretending you are a white man fighting for justice. As I have told you many times, you aren't as smart as you think you are. consensus on the forum, even from your right wingers is you are full of shit.
Wallace should have follow up with "So if the FBI brings forth the opinion that laws were broken, you will have the DOJ pursue charges?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
He did, and Obama said nobody is above the law. Except maybe Lois Lerner. Obama went on to say Clinton didn't jeopardize national security. It was nice of him to comment on a pending investigation.
So this is basically JDrunk's interpretation of what was said. THat makes it "OFFICIAL?"

That's not exactly what was said, was it? For a change.

JDRunk was reading between his own lines again. For a change.

I guess the question is answered: Yes, this is ANOTHER Benghazi thread.
Why didn't he?
Trump / Camacho
Make America 'Bate again!

There are no true "journalists" anymore.
They are not smart enough to think on their feet and follow up with a question that has not been prepared and approved. May as well been Ron Burgundy doing the interview.