Hildebeest has new "fans"!

300+ arrested at ‘Democracy Spring’ sit-in at US Capitol

Police announced they "ran out of space" for arrested activists, Ruptly's Paulina Leonovich reported.

At least 10 buses have been used to transport arrestees from the sit-in at the Capitol....

“People are fed up with the system, they are fed up with the corruption, and we want free and fair elections,” Cenk Uygur, host of the TV show Young Turks and one of the participants in the protest, told RT. “This is our core American right.”

“The fight begins today. It doesn’t mean we win today. But in the end, we always win,” Uygur said. “Progressives have never lost. We won in civil rights, we won in women’s rights, we won in gay rights, and we’re going to win in getting our democracy back.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/339192-democr...otest-capitol/

So this means you support Citizen's United?
So this means you support Citizen's United? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, they're protesting the DNC, and they've conceded that JEB's war chest with millions didn't buy him a damn thing.
No, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, they're protesting the DNC, and they've conceded that JEB's war chest with millions didn't buy him a damn thing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

0zombies don't have to work so they can play theses games