CLEARING MY NAME. IM NOT MANAGED BY ANYONE.. IM INDEPENDENT..

It was recently brought to my attention that apparently I am managed by someone... those accusations are not true I have been an independent provider since 2014... My regulars and those who know me.. all know this.. I feel like my name is being slandered. And I'm just here to clear my name. I had an encounter with the gentleman for an outcall at 5am .As I do not have a car I got a ride. Also being that it was late and I also had to worry about my safety.. I drove for almost an hr.. I spoke to the client and he heard my driver's voice so he made the assumption that Im managed by someone. He also made me take pictures and wouldn't make up have mind.. Once again I am an independent provider.. I can see where there can be a misunderstanding.. but there was no need to make lies and ruin my reputation..
TY for the explanation.

Stay safe out there!

An outcall at 5am though?
The original message was at 5 am.. I figured 2 hrs to get up and ready.. it went bk and forth till 7am..
Please enlighten us to the handle that informed you that you were being slandered, inquiring minds want to know.
Don’t worry about it BT. Haters are gonna hate.
I'm sorry. I can't disclose that information... But word always gets around.. have a blessed night hun
Docholyday... It'll blow over but I really needed to clear my name.. Thanks hun
Docholyday... It'll blow over but I really needed to clear my name.. Thanks hun Originally Posted by BellaTatiyana
you kinda look managed......but if our mods don't see it.........oh well
Proof ?
Proof of ? Hun
How is that? I've done all this on my own
I don't need anyone taking out of the work I'm doing. I'm totally Independent.. come see for yourself
Proof of ? Hun Originally Posted by BellaTatiyana
She's not managed, I have seen her before. Also her vehicle situation is accurate. Besides there are providers currently posting that are managed and people don't seem to mind. So I don't get it...
I really don’t believe she has anything to be concerned about......however the ass hat passing along information to her should have some respect to others.