Who else likes to get their balls licked 😋

hope you guys like what I have to offer 💋
Omg ! I love it ! This is the only way I can cum.
Dayum girl....you make me want to drive 3 hours just to be with you for an hour in San Antonio....lol
This very reason, I insure they are nicely shaven with no hair in sight! Since we being all honest up in here, lol.
hope you guys like what I have to offer 💋 Originally Posted by sydney_urgirlnextdoor
Damn I need to be the penis in that picture with you licking my freshly shaved balls !!!
Yesssss Guys please be nicely shaven ! when visiting not only for me but for the rest of the beautiful providers on here. Trust me we definitely enjoy it even more 👅.
Yesssss Guys please be nicely shaven ! when visiting not only for me but for the rest of the beautiful providers on here. Trust me we definitely enjoy it even more 👅. Originally Posted by sydney_urgirlnextdoor
I agree! Sidney, are you offering a promo rate for a “ balls licking “ session? If so, I’ll see you now.
Sydney, great question to start off the week!

Answer: BUCKEYES are ripe and ready for the licking!!!
oh. my. yes.
Sydney, you sure got my attention. Can we listen to AC/DC "I've got big balls" while being naughty? Thanks babe, it's about time coed got interesting again.
Mitchp if you promise to Eat my booty like groceries 🤪
Nope never liked it- now slowly sucking my cock is another story....
Mitchp if you promise to Eat my booty like groceries 🤪 Originally Posted by sydney_urgirlnextdoor
Sydney, as long as you don't care that I'm a sloppy eater. Hope you don't mind a little drool with your booty.
One of the best ways to end a session. Especially when a lady know what to do with the cream filling of the Twinkie.