Date: 3/12/19
Name: Christa
Phone: 205-243-4955
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: P411
City: Hoover
State: Alabama
Address: My apartment in Hoover
Activities: Convo, dfk, like , breastfeeding and they are fabulous, daty, daty , 69 , daty She couldn’t stop the Big O’s , mish.
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde, braided during activities l
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite 5’3” 115 a very nice body beautiful breast nips very responsive in my opinion and experience she could be right up there at # 1. Guys if you see her better treat her right,
Recommendation: Yes
Go big Blue. I have been trying to get her to visit me here but no go so far, must keep trying.
Go big Blue. I have been trying to get her to visit me here but no go so far, must keep trying. Originally Posted by greyghost48
Greyghost, I'm not aware of her traveling for business as she is pretty much schedule in advance due to busy personal life.

Thanks greyghost but dj is correct she has a busy personal life. I saw her twice within a couple of weeks and both times had to schedule days ahead. My advice would be schedule with her and go to her. She prefers outcall and no one under 40. Preferably older men. You won’t regret it , as I said to me she is #1 ... just perfect in every way. I have another review of her coming soon.... awesome lady I just can’t say enough good things about her.
Christa is top notch. I first saw her way back in 2003. She was a young, mid 20s spinner back then. She arrived professionally dressed and acted in a completely professional manner way back then. She has only gotten better. That early encounter with her still remains one of my best in the hobby.