Encounter: Run over by a REALLY sexy truck….. "The Legend"

Date: 4/12/2019
Name: Adaline
Phone: 504-320-2302
Email Address: AdalinePaige@protonmail.com
URL / Website: None
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: Very nice business class hotel.
Activities: See ROS, but yes, there were many!!!
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, brown.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful face, not in a supermodel way, but rather in that “sexy woman you see in the mall and can’t stop looking at” way. Short, at around 5’4”, beautiful blue eyes that twinkle when she smiles, which is a lot. Shoulder length light brown hair. Her body is the perfect definition of “Thick”. Not at all BBW, chubby, or anything even approaching fat. Not thin either. Adeline is, instead a fit, firm, muscular (but not in that gross body-builder way) full-bodied, all-American WOMAN. She has plenty of everything I like, and it is all firm, taught and in exactly the right places. Beautiful enhanced boobs, some of the best work I have ever seen, pierced nipples, shaved kitty. That kitty is the only thing about her that is “fat”……yummy!!! Simply beautiful, round spankable booty. A few tats scattered here and there. In a word, she’s gorgeous.
Recommendation: Yes! A million times YES!
Fine review of a damn fine lady!!!! She is as good as they come!!!
Date: 4/12/2019
Name: Adaline
Phone: 504-320-2302
Email Address: AdalinePaige@protonmail.com
URL / Website: None
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: Very nice business class hotel.
Activities: See ROS, but yes, there were many!!!
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, brown.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful face, not in a supermodel way, but rather in that “sexy woman you see in the mall and can’t stop looking at” way. Short, at around 5’4”, beautiful blue eyes that twinkle when she smiles, which is a lot. Shoulder length light brown hair. Her body is the perfect definition of “Thick”. Not at all BBW, chubby, or anything even approaching fat. Not thin either. Adeline is, instead a fit, firm, muscular (but not in that gross body-builder way) full-bodied, all-American WOMAN. She has plenty of everything I like, and it is all firm, taught and in exactly the right places. Beautiful enhanced boobs, some of the best work I have ever seen, pierced nipples, shaved kitty. That kitty is the only thing about her that is “fat”……yummy!!! Simply beautiful, round spankable booty. A few tats scattered here and there. In a word, she’s gorgeous.
Recommendation: Yes! A million times YES! Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Yeah, I'm like you.....what took so long lol. Being at the peak of your game warrants being called the " The Legend ". If " Easy does it " describes you then I'm sure she had a an awesome time as well lol. Your experience was very descriptive and WHEW!!! Bringing back memories my man WHEW!!! This review will certainly make you raise up and put on your glasses ( not part of my repertoire-yet ) and not miss a word, like reading a novel ( Best Seller ). I think it would be safe to say Adaline is built like a " Spartan girl " with an athletic prowess. Wow man, I think it's time to revisit the " Legend" Damn good review. I was just minding my own business and after reading this review it's like waking up the dead lol. Sounds like a great time was had, thanks gentlemen for inserting life and excitement here in the forums. Happy Hunting.