PROVIDER NEEDED!!!!!

N. dallas tollway incall upscale , safe , professional atmosphere. Everything provided. Come and go as please. Beautiful apartment set up for you. PM to discuss details new to eccie and dont give a shit how to work . got several referrals. just pm me and ill give names . preferred 411 would be awsome but not necessary. just would like serious go getter no drugs no bull shit.
What's your cut and what's her quota?
40 a session minimal of 3..... and my cut? more like reimbursment for space , oils for massage, clean towels - linen, and safety
Good luck, you have competition.

I had a friend that did it with a 3-BR but his cut was the proceeds of the first date of the day. The neighbors complained about traffic and he had to shut it down.

Some recruitment is done in strip clubs...I'm sure you know that.
iv been using same location about 2 months .. couldnt ask for better set up as far as location and neighbors. iv got a good girl right now but just doesnt like to work much. A couple of others from a agency that use it on there own time. They are here and there and other problems such as drug use and hang outs seem to be problem. Ginger Joy uses it often she is my reliable, respectful provider that uses my incall. If i had just one more of her I would be delighted.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-28-2010, 07:33 PM
iv been using same location about 2 months .. couldnt ask for better set up as far as location and neighbors. iv got a good girl right now but just doesnt like to work much. A couple of others from a agency that use it on there own time. They are here and there and other problems such as drug use and hang outs seem to be problem. Ginger Joy uses it often she is my reliable, respectful provider that uses my incall. If i had just one more of her I would be delighted. Originally Posted by bangher725

Oh.. nice... will be sure to let the ladies know about your offer.

120 a day for "renting" a room from you? Pahleeeeeze... you want 600 a week, if she works only weekdays. 2400 a month that I personally would rather keep in my own pocket...

2 months is NOT a long enough time to know if a location is "secure"...
Bangher ... Spam the board much lately?
I was just surfing to get an idea what other markets are doing about shared incalls. My incall here in Austin has been touted as one of the nicest in town though not a "swanky" place. It's well-decorated in a gated community and kept up well. My rent was only $600 plus a cut of the utilities which typically ran $100 per month. As I was the person doing most of the upkeep i.e. cleaning & laundry, I started charging a flat $10 more. When I had two other ladies sharing, that was $240 each for the other ladies A MONTH to use a fully furnished incall complete w/ laundry & cleaning service. All they had to supply was their own supplies, toiletries, wireless if they chose to bring a computer, and agree to send a text message to the two others when booking an appt to avoid scheduling conflicts. It worked very well. When one lady had to cut back on her availability, I charged only $20/hr for usage. That's VERY reasonable in contrast to what I'm seeing others marketing their locations for sharing.

It's hard to get by these days, so I hope others will take that into account. Greed isn't a pretty thing.
  • Julia
  • 12-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Hey...I am Julia and I am looking for a place to work I am very reliable person...if interrested please call me 214 8641199 thank you
  • Sexxy
  • 12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Share my incall for much less -- 300 entire month. That is $75 weekly.
Hey...I am Julia and I am looking for a place to work I am very reliable person...if interrested please call me 214 8641199 thank you Originally Posted by Julia
Really .. did you even read this thread?
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-08-2010, 09:34 AM
That's why the other "lady" offered her place at 300 a month.. No one reads..

If you did you would see that Sexxy ALSO has her own set of issues and management problems.