Marshall anyone?

Throwing out a few questions for Far East Texas Hobbiest & Providers.

I know many hobby in Longview and Tyler but I've also noticed that many who hobby in Longview live in Tyler and vice versa.

Anyone in Longview or surrounding cities interested in Marshall to keep playtime out of your backyard?

Thoughts?
  • GMTA
  • 06-18-2019, 07:24 AM
I think Marshall is a great wonderful idea. Plus it's closer to SBC which I belive under its current situation, Marshall would be an option for you ladys.
With Marshall, you can pull from the SBC crowd, as well as Tyler/Longview
And someone understood the post!
Many hotels and motels in Marshall and who wouldnt travel a bit further to avoid Shreveport at current time?
Yes stateline construction is a hassle but far less of a hassle than what has been going on in Shreveport.
Marshall is good for me as well.....
Pharmaguy... I know you will travel in any direction if the mood hits ya and the lady is right.
Lol... you might have a point... I let the little head lead me around
Lol... you might have a point... I let the little head lead me around Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729

Omg I'm dyin here lmfao..... sweetheart, little does Not apply to you .

Any you Know I mean that in the naughtiest possible way
Omg I'm dyin here lmfao..... sweetheart, little does Not apply to you .

Any you Know I mean that in the naughtiest possible way Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
Even the guys hear about Pharma.. lol I suppose he leaves quite an impression on the ladies
I am back and don't mind heading to Marshal for some fun.
Marshall sounds good WW.
With current situation across the state line I am going to be visiting Marshall alternating Wednesdays.