Lil Kim at it again

News today says Mr. Kim lined up a choir conductor in public, had 90 bullets pumped into him, and had people walk by after. All because he said a performance was only so so, while Mr. Kim previously had said it was very good.
People do what they're told, generally speaking, I guess.
Especially with a gun aimed at them. I blame Biden.

Why do you act surprised at this news? That is what ruthless dictators do........they kill people they don't like.........just like Trump and his other GOP cronies will do if they ever get back into power.
Why do you act surprised at this news? That is what ruthless dictators do........they kill people they don't like.........just like Trump and his other GOP cronies will do if they ever get back into power. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
since when have they killed anyone?
Why do you act surprised at this news? That is what ruthless dictators do........they kill people they don't like.........just like Trump and his other GOP cronies will do if they ever get back into power. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
H I M killed a few people in the middle east. Joe Biden killed more.

With all the stupid Liberals running around it is a target rich environment.
News today says Mr. Kim lined up a choir conductor in public, had 90 bullets pumped into him, and had people walk by after. All because he said a performance was only so so, while Mr. Kim previously had said it was very good. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Rough crowd.
I thought this was about the female rapper Lil' Kim from the subject title. I was just thinking what the fuck did she do now to get in trouble again because I doubt she could even spell politics. LOL

I know a lot of people in this forum have no clue about her, but the younger people probably would get my thought process from the subject title alone. She was actually a decent rapper when I was a kid before she went batty.

Anyway, silly ass thread and I just made it worse. My bad folks
[/COLOR]
With all the stupid Liberals running around it is a target rich environment. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How do you envision hitting those targets? Do tell! Do I need to wear Kevlar to the next ECCIE social?

Please stop the tough talk. We know you wouldn’t want to see democrats killed.

SMFH.
How do you envision hitting those targets? Do tell! Do I need to wear Kevlar to the next ECCIE social?

Please stop the tough talk. We know you wouldn’t want to see democrats killed.

SMFH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, Soldierboy's post depicted Trump as a Murdering Dictator. So if a Dictator kills those they don't like could be Liberals will be in the cross hairs. I am just going along with his delusion.
Why do you act surprised at this news? That is what ruthless dictators do........they kill people they don't like.........just like Leftists have historically done for the last 100 years. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
FTFY
Just couple reminders:

Fascism has killed ~10M people the last 100 years.
Communism has killed ~20-80M people the last 100 years.

But Let's not split hairs, those numbers mean Authoritarianism has killed ~30-90M people the last 100 years.

Anyone who wants to tell people what to do is the problem. Period.
Just couple reminders:

Fascism has killed ~10M people the last 100 years.
Communism has killed ~20-80M people the last 100 years.

But Let's not split hairs, those numbers mean Authoritarianism has killed ~30-90M people the last 100 years.

Anyone who wants to tell people what to do is the problem. Period. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
fascism is about 20+ million, not 10 million.

that includes Japan tho, they're in the ballpark with the communists. they killed a lot of chinese, 60-80 million.