120 former Admirals and Generals say Biden’s election was fraudulent.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-120-...100024106.html

They also say he’s mentally and physically unfit to be POTUS.

BAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

lol i saw this report. naturally some current Admirals and Generals think this is "reckless and dangerous".

if they say so

BAHHAAAAA

How would they know one way or the other?

That's why the military has no say in our elections and probably why they are "former" flag officers.

That's why the military has no say in our elections and probably why they are "former" flag officers.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
They vote. And they have have a lot more knowledge than the average Joe.

retired flag officers

FTFY

More than 120 retired generals and admirals wrote to Biden appearing to back a false election conspiracy.....
More than 120 retired generals and admirals wrote to Biden appearing to back a false election conspiracy..... Originally Posted by matchingmole

seems like they have buyer's remorse .. remember this before the election?

More than 200 retired generals, admirals endorse Biden, including some who served under Trump

"Our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us," the former officers and officials wrote in a letter released Thursday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...e-who-n1240842

i'm not good at math (despite having a degree in Math so yes i am good at Math) but if i'm correct in my arithmetic that's over 50% of the former flag officers who ..

Slammed Trump who now regret supporting Beavis Butt-Head Biden

one wonders why?

BAHHAAAAAA

They are high ranking Officers in the Military they probably also have Security clearances to sensitive classified information. They may know things the average citizen doesn't. Besides I don't need them to convince me that Biden is total idiot. I see that every time he walks out with his stupid Black mask on and that stupid confused look on his face.

And 80 million voters legally cast ballots say otherwise.

Reposted here from another thread:

Constantly shaking my head at the crap you fuckers repeatedly post.

Every one of these threads is nothing more than the same song, different verse.

Get a life already Originally Posted by Jam3768
This is a news article, though.
They are high ranking Officers in the Military they probably also have Security clearances to sensitive classified information. They may know things the average citizen doesn't. Besides I don't need them to convince me that Biden is total idiot. I see that every time he walks out with his stupid Black mask on and that stupid confused look on his face. Originally Posted by Levianon17

of course they do. they all retain clearances for several years if not longer due to their experience and expertise

yes .. they know what an idiot biden is.

And 80 million voters legally cast ballots say otherwise.

Reposted here from another thread: Originally Posted by Jam3768

all 80 million people didn't legally vote for Biden. like it or not jammer ... there is no way Biden .. of all candidates .. got more votes than Obama.

no way at all.

and just so you know, the leftist press is right. there is no wide spread voter fraud. what they won't say is it doesn't take wide spread voter fraud to swing an election.

over 150 million votes were reportedly cast. how many do u think needed to be illegal to swing it to Beavis Butt-Head Biden? about 1 million. out of 150 million that's a drop in the bucket .. but it's enough to steal an election.
of course they do. they all retain clearances for several years if not longer due to their experience and expertise

yes .. they know what an idiot biden is.

all 80 million people didn't legally vote for Biden. like it or not jammer ... there is no way Biden .. of all candidates .. got more votes than Obama.

no way at all.

and just so you know, the leftist press is right. there is no wide spread voter fraud. what they won't say is it doesn't take wide spread voter fraud to swing an election.

over 150 million votes were reportedly cast. how many do u think needed to be illegal to swing it to Beavis Butt-Head Biden? about 1 million. out of 150 million that's a drop in the bucket .. but it's enough to steal an election. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sorry, maga gurl. trump lost. boo hoo for you!

Feel free to prove otherwise!
Sorry, maga gurl. trump lost. boo hoo for you!

Feel free to prove otherwise! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
it will come out. Waco Kid's brother says so. and i agree what does TWK's brother (who i've been pestering to join this site to post here for years) say?

the first low level rat that gets thrown under the bus and convicted of election fraud will rat out the rat above him. and that rat will rat out the rat above him.

see where that goes?

sooner or later u run out of rats to blame and get to the top rat. that rat isn't Biden, he's just a strawman idiot .. the real rats are the top DNC rats.

what happens when you put a bunch of rats in a bucket and don't feed them (put them in jeopardy of doing fed time)?

they turn on themselves and eat each other.

the revolution always eats it's own. and they will.
it will come out. Waco Kid's brother says so. and i agree what does TWK's brother (who i've been pestering to join this site to post here for years) say?

the first low level rat that gets thrown under the bus and convicted of election fraud will rat out the rat above him. and that rat will rat out the rat above him.

see where that goes?

sooner or later u run out of rats to blame and get to the top rat. that rat isn't Biden, he's just a strawman idiot .. the real rats are the top DNC rats.

what happens when you put a bunch of rats in a bucket and don't feed them (put them in jeopardy of doing fed time)?

they turn on themselves and eat each other.

the revolution always eats it's own. and they will. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
There are some RINO rats too.
There are some RINO rats too. Originally Posted by bambino

true dat!

like .. this guy .. for starters ..

Secretary Brad Raffensperger

BAHHAAHAAA