San Antonio Gang Bang/Orgy

A little over a year ago, I did a gang bang in austin and had a great response! There were about 8-10 guys filtering in and out or staying over a 2-3 hour period. One wonderful lady was my "fluffer", another was a newbie and just there for fun, and then I was the main "attraction". The feedback was that the guys really enjoyed it and that it was a fun and relaxing but sexy environment. I'm sure someone can find the old review for me if you want more info.

I've been talking to some of the SA ladies and have received an overwhelming response by ladies who not only want to do it, but this is truly a fantasy of theirs. In some, I could almost feel their wet little coochies through the pms So for this one, I am thinking of doing it more orgy style... stop panicking no guy on guy action. Pay a door fee and see as many of the ladies there or set up where each girl has a tip jar with a reduced minimum tip. Maybe some hot girl or girl half-time show

I'm not booking anyone for this yet, but just wanted to see if it was an interest on the hobbyist side. Also, any other recommendations are much appreciated. Please feel free to email or pm me if you'd prefer.

Obviously the girls we invite to do this will be well-reviewed members of eccie.... but the actual number will depend on the guys who are interested.

Love to hear your thoughts
Be careful with that remember what happened in Houston!
This sounds like something better off in a swingers site board. That gang bang is only going to end up working the chain gang. Just saying.
Anyone who's interested could pm ATXDream so they can stay anonymous.

The rest of us will and either
Or be in and

To each their own! Happy Hobbying!!
I don't know what happened in houston, but those who know me or attended in the past know that I carefully screen both the guys and girls. Thank u, Niki, pms are definitely the way to show interest on this one.
Sorry ATXDream I thought everyone knew about the old site & what went on in Houston @ a large gathering someone will add a link about on here
Nice use of smileys Nikki. Point taken <-generic smiley for the uninspired
While the gang-bang isn't necessarily my thang, or whatever, I wish you well on your idea/party, atxdream.

Seems kind of hypocritical to me for anyone --especially here on a hobby board-- to pass judgment on ones kinks. We're all in the same boat when viewed by society for our being in the hobby; just varying degrees.

my two copperheads...

Who was judging SofaKingfun? Dig into the Houston incident and you'll see what that was about. No one questioned their right to party, only the 'safety' of advertising it here with the mention of payment. I think your shooting at stars with a pee shooter on that one.
"heard about" seems to be the operative thought process here....

atxdream ==> have fun and you know what you're doing..
I am curious mainly due to the fact I am a big voyeur and probably spent most of my time enjoying the fluffer while watching the show.
I agree with Sa_artman that's why I suggested sending a pm instead of replying here. I completely understand what you're saying...thank you for reminding everyone to be careful!
I know the DD McGee would want IN.
Keep me posted...
This a very fun adventurous idea and if anyone has a need for anonymity can just pm... and i know for a fact there will be extensive verification ran and will a safe atmosphere. Cant wait to find out when it will be