Provider pics fake or altered or indistinguishable...

Is it fair to kindly decline a session with a provider if the person behind the door does not match the pics posted? Please keep in mind that this is not limited to any particular website or forum. I expect some to chime in about BP, but I'm referring to our ECCIE providers.
Is it fair? Yes - I think if you have been deceived, then declining to fulfill your side of the deal is more than fair.

Is it wise? That may a different answer. The best advice I would give is to provide a reasonable tip for gas or whatever you want to call it ($20-$50) and then post the intel on here to save everyone else the disappointment. The idea of giving any $ in the scenario sounds frustrating, but I imagine it would greatly reduce a "freakout" moment with unwanted attention being brought to you.

That's probably how I would handle it, but usually, enough research can help you avoid running into any catfish stories.
Is it fair? Yes - I think if you have been deceived, then declining to fulfill your side of the deal is more than fair.

Is it wise? That may a different answer. The best advice I would give is to provide a reasonable tip for gas or whatever you want to call it ($20-$50) and then post the intel on here to save everyone else the disappointment. The idea of giving any $ in the scenario sounds frustrating, but I imagine it would greatly reduce a "freakout" moment with unwanted attention being brought to you.

That's probably how I would handle it, but usually, enough research can help you avoid running into any catfish stories. Originally Posted by MikeySanSpur
I don't know if I agree with the "reasonable tip"...only if maybe it was an outcall. Enough research is the problem, considering I often find the reviews to not either completely disclose or be genuinely honest by the mongers posting.
MikeySanSpur has the right of it.

If you don't like what opens the door IMMEDIATELY say "this will not work I was expecting something diffferent" hand the chick a 20 (hell even a 10 is fine) and get the hell outta dodge.

Don't waste either of y'alls time by devoting any more time to explain yourself. She has to know the reason you refuse to go through with the appointment. If some girl can't be bothered to post a picture of what she looks like recently then that's on her.
You might feel the same about ladies who don't show their face. I remember I once booked a session and when the door opened I thought the lady was not as appealing as I hoped. My first instinct was to apologize and walk away, instead I walked in, and we had an amazing session.
These ladies do not judge us on first looks and I've learned to do likewise.
I'd say it's fair to walk. A tip would be appropriate but up to you.
So remind me again why I would tip someone who deceived me to where I spent time, gas, and high hopes going out of my way to their incall?

This is not a charity website.

My thanks to those girls who post honest, recent pics, and special thanks if it includes a face pic.
Bait and switch -- especially photographically -- is a definite no-no! And, imo, a reason to bail immediately.

Thing is, if the researcher determines the persona is still really and truly who was reviewed, the researcher perhaps should consider that data in determining bailment or not.

Has been quite a while since I felt the need to bail and last time was an environmental issue not a photographic issue.
The restaurant business comes to mind. I've had an instance where I sat down, ordered a drink but after several minutes of looking at the menu realized I wasn't in the mood for anything there. The place was recommended and had decent reviews, just didn't feel the vibe or atmosphere. So I tipped the waitress, paid for my drink and left.

I can see if the pics were of someone else completely, bait and switch, or using severely outdated pics, I'd get up and leave. Just sometimes you know right away that you won't click, and against your better judgement made the appointment, and walked in the door. In that case, a kind gesture for a girl setting her time aside might be ok. Guessing it's situational depending how bad the deception was.

If pics are not very revealing, and no face pics, guys should know there may be more to the story here and read as many reviews as possible in regards to a physical description and what you're comfortable with. If there's not enough information for you, don't make the appointment.
It is greatly appreciated to let it be known upfront imo
I'm super bowl Sunday I agreed to see a fella who was not on the board (which is rare) & I told him please review my reviews of what u can see bc ur references are petite spinners. He said ok. So I got ready & was stuck in traffic trying my best to be on time & presentable. I got a notel & he arrived, we chatted he used the restroom & then I excused my self to change. He said he was nervous but didn't feel comfortable..lol I called him out on it bc I knew he was into smaller spinner types. He agreed & we laughed. He paid me for the room for inconvenience(his words). Without doing f.s & chatting it up he spent 20-25 min in room. I did offer him bk the $ but he declined. Nice guy but No chemistry as well. We both avoided what could have been an awkward moment..

Well all in all I do rent my rooms so of course it's appreciated but not expected however that was my first experience in over 10yrs I've been around.

Xo
Lex
I'm super bowl Sunday I agreed to see a fella who was not on the board (which is rare) & I told him please review my reviews of what u can see bc ur references are petite spinners. He said ok. So I got ready & was stuck in traffic trying my best to be on time & presentable. I got a notel & he arrived, we chatted he used the restroom & then I excused my self to change. He said he was nervous but didn't feel comfortable..lol I called him out on it bc I knew he was into smaller spinner types. He agreed & we laughed. He paid me for the room for inconvenience(his words). Without doing f.s & chatting it up he spent 20-25 min in room. I did offer him bk the $ but he declined. Nice guy but No chemistry as well. We both avoided what could have been an awkward moment..

Well all in all I do rent my rooms so of course it's appreciated but not expected however that was my first experience in over 10yrs I've been around.

Xo
Lex Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
If only all ladies screened guys that well all the same. Looking for compatible and comparable interests is kinda a turn on in itself.

+1 on your end asking him beforehand.
I have walked away on more than one occasion but never from a lady I found here.
I have walked away on more than one occasion but never from a lady I found here. Originally Posted by Joe Buck
Have you never been deceived or disappointed?

I've never walked away from a lady here either, but on more than one occasion, I should've.

I'm in no way bitching or complaining, but looking back on a couple I should've bailed on, still are haunting me when I know that beer goggles in the real world wouldn't be enough for me to consider the deed for free. I find myself following through because I am a nice guy, despite the impression I sometimes leave when I post. Also, I've read these amazing reviews, and figure the experience might be worth the effort. Needless to say, I'm left disappointed again, then left with buyers remorse.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-28-2017, 10:39 PM
I never walked away. Of course, when you attend socials and spend some meet & greet time with the ladies the issue is eliminated.