Are you serious lol

So I have a friend and it seems like she has a personal hater who is a mod ... Hes really serious about trying to assure that none of you guys get to spend time with her ... I don't think this is cool at all
Is your friend Age Verified? If not, the Mod is doing his job to keep someone from doing a perp walk and this site from getting shut down.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Yes, we are serious.

You have not identified her to us, so yes I removed the ad. We are not going to assume that she is verified until we know who she is and can verify her properly. After what happened with MyRedbook and more recently with Backpage, ECCIE upper management will simply not allow ladies to be advertised here unless they have gone through the verification process of this site.
They will not allow her to even register and she's already quite popular.. she was at the last social
They will not allow her to even register and she's already quite popular.. she was at the last social Originally Posted by Cuban Veronica
That proves nothing. Other than some of these gents will always listen to the little head. But we already knew that.

Why won't she pass age verification?
They will not allow her to even register and she's already quite popular.. she was at the last social Originally Posted by Cuban Veronica
Seems to me the obvious solution is to have your friend provide the age verification proof which is required.
A couple items to note...

1) far as I know, any female out there may be reviewed here w/o any proof of age

2) socials are not sponsored by any website and many UTRs (male or female) attend from time to time as long as they meet pass the social invitation protocol.
While I fully understand the stance taken by our mods on this subject, you have to admit, it IS a tad bit confusing... The rules were recently updated to state NO verified provider was to advertise a non verified provider:

(Yada yada yada " posting of a non verified provider is prohibited")

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

Then the new image standards dropped and we are told (paraphrasing) "non verified provider's must be clothed in pix." According to a (former) admin, there was to be NO advertising WHATSOEVER of non age verified girls here, period. Yet, I see it ALL over this board.

EXAMPLE: Instances such as Exhibit A:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2041774&highlight=
Here we have a verified provider offerring up her non verified friend with pix for the pudding. Is she of age? Who knows right? I won't even get into the " barter for party favors" b.s. lmao. There are girls advertising their UTR friends in snatch, ads etc etc here and everywhere else on this board. Sigh.

So, yeah. It does get confusing and a bit frustrating.
While I fully understand the stance taken by our mods on this subject, you have to admit, it IS a tad bit confusing... The rules were recently updated to state NO verified provider was to advertise a non verified provider:

(Yada yada yada " posting of a non verified provider is prohibited")

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

Then the new image standards dropped and we are told (paraphrasing) "non verified provider's must be clothed in pix." According to a (former) admin, there was to be NO advertising WHATSOEVER of non age verified girls here, period. Yet, I see it ALL over this board.

EXAMPLE: Instances such as Exhibit A:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2041774&highlight=
Here we have a verified provider offerring up her non verified friend with pix for the pudding. Is she of age? Who knows right? I won't even get into the " barter for party favors" b.s. lmao. There are girls advertising their UTR friends in snatch, ads etc etc here and everywhere else on this board. Sigh.

So, yeah. It does get confusing and a bit frustrating. Originally Posted by strawberry skye
Yeah that is kinda frustrating! A barter for party favors, when even the mention of them garners negative points and some times a bandcamp
If she is not allow to register that is a red flag in itself, are you sure it is not the system not allowing 2 handles to register under the same IP. If that is the case you should contact Mods or Admin and send them the proper information. I am sure they would be glad to help.
2 mods have said she should just submit age verification...so im assuming thats the issue. We definitely dont need any underage attention from le on this site. Eccie irritates the shit out of me...alot. the one sided pro hobbyist pov is annoying BUT i truly appreciate the fact that they are very diligent regarding the age issue
Is this correct - your locale says DFW but you post this in SA?