50 folks having fun at tonight's Pie Jama Round 2 Social happy hour

Same number of folks as last week, but many different people, and more new ladies and more new gents, too., and a few UTRs.

So we extended the twitching hour a bit and when I left a bit ago still more than a dozen hobbing and nobbing (olde English). More events ahead in May as we move into the "Summer season!"

Per the usual event rule, those attending may disclose only their own presence.

But I will say "black is the new pie jama!" and if a very sweet lady's "night gown" had been any shorter, well, good thing the air conditioning was on the friendly side!

Hoping, I am, that some of the fine folks visiting the Alamo City who vowed to return will do so in a couple or four weeks for some more camaraderie, fellowship and maybe even some "funners" as a departed ship mate used to say.

Yep, usual traffic jams caused some delayed arrivals, and, with "bidness" booming, some folks got tied up and had to rsvp regrets. Or just loud sighs?

Since the "Siesta" theme seems to work pretty well, we'll continue using it in future timely events, but the alternate nominee worked pretty well, too:

How does "Fiesta Feast" sound. Maybe like a "dessert" bar?

As always, more info about events in my signature box.
Sorry i missed it bet it was a whole lot of fun as usual...
Kayla Brady and me would have liked to attend, but we where both too busy all afternoon and evening.

Maybe when we come back in a couple of weeks we get to attend. At least for a short while.
Y'all are always welcome here.

Of course, attending the events seems to make guyz and galz even more "busy."

ijs
What time y'all usually start? Be interesting to attend sometime!!
Kayla Brady and me would have liked to attend, but we where both too busy all afternoon and evening.

Maybe when we come back in a couple of weeks we get to attend. At least for a short while. Originally Posted by Heidi Denise
Hurry back ladies!!
Had a Great Time as always. Thanks CK for putting it all together...
I showed up late as usual

Hi Miranda
Tonight was a prime example of why I try to attend these events. I added 3 new names to the "gotta do" list. Thanks, ck.
A great social combined with the Spurs winning their playoff series made for the perfect evening out. Thanks CK, for all that you do.
So disappointed I had to miss this one. Sounds like a blast once again!
Was feeling under the weather and couldn't make it this time. Looks like I missed a good time, and a few ladies.
Cowboy, thanks for your interest and answer is usually run 4:30 to 8 pm with "adjustments for early travelers, late arrivals and conviviality!

Sending you a pm with more details about vouching and attendance. Two events scheduled in May as we run up to the "Summer" season schedule which might include cook-outs, pool parties, outside the normal venue events and maybe even a more private gathering or two.

= = = = =

PG, hope you are recovering and wise to avoid exposing others to potential ailments, several of which are going around town and not just allergies, I am told.

= = = = =

Ladies, we missed y'all! But as noted above, more opportunities to mingle are just ahead.
Then I came back for the late shift like at 8 30 and drank some beer for a minute with some pretty cool motherfuckers and a couple of travelers who popped in.

I also made a late shift love connection. I fucked the bejeezus out of a certain blonde this morning and it was fantastic!

Kudos to the lady for hitting me up this morning. It was a pleasant surprise. I have a review in the works and I'm not gonna flake this time.

I'm living proof the system works.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Man. Lot of eye candy to be had this time. Especially the two hot ladies in the tight black dresses!

Appreciate it as always. Great time chatting with folks, met some great people for the first time. Looking forward to future events. Hopefully a larger crowd of ladies at the next one.