Sweet Ally Green Eyes

Dear Fellow hedonists, I feel it is my duty and frankly my honor to share how beautiful sage is I was truely blown away she is one of the most beautiful women I have seen, I would ignore the noise she is stunning!!!
Perhaps better placed as a review?
Wasn't this a Crosby, Stills, and Nash song?
Wasn't this a Crosby, Stills, and Nash song? Originally Posted by biggestbubba
At least the "You make it hard" part.

I've wanted to experience her for myself for some time, but I do not have 3-hour windows for a 1-hour session. She sounds awesome, but the TCB issues have sadly kept me away.
At least the "You make it hard" part.

I've wanted to experience her for myself for some time, but I do not have 3-hour windows for a 1-hour session. She sounds awesome, but the TCB issues have sadly kept me away. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Well stated CoverMe. I've seen her but yes the waiting is Played out! Too many others with good TCB that are just as good if not better.
One of these nights I'll roll the dice again. Probably come a time I just won't care, I'll need some Ally. Until then, well put CoverMe.
I don't think anyone has made "noise", as you put it, about her looks.

I reviewed SAGE after my first encounter with her. I almost bailed on our date because of the time I had waited in the parking lot. But I stuck it out, and found she was well worth the wait. I've seen her a few times after, but always the same scenario. Never as bad as some have recently posted...that's just fukin' ridiculous. She had once said to me that she's known for making mongers wait. By what some are recently reporting, I'm guessing she's getting worse.

Frethnkr, I can appreciate your post because it's obvious she made a lasting impression on you and I'm sure she rocked your world. I'm also sure you're posting is WK inspired, and that's ok. It's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, but I'm curious, just how long she made you wait...