What a waste

Monday I got a text from what I thought was a provide asking if I wanted to get together by the name of Ch&#e. I did not know her I think we tried to get together last month and we didn't. We talked for a few minutes before she asked for the donation of $275.00 I thought at that price it better be something fantastic. It wasn't all I got for my money was a 60 minute massage she stayed fully clothed no happy ending nothing. On her way out the door she thanked me for being a gentlemen. I didn't ask for a refund or say anything just felt like I was a chump. Next time I'll know to find out what I'm getting into and how much. Being that I'm one of the last of the nice guys. I feel it's impolite to ask or am I just being a chump by wanting to treat you guys with some respect?
Pardon me IH but what is alert worthy here? Who is the Provider? Sorry Bro. but I'm just not seeing anything here alert worthy.
BBBRRRUUUUUHHHH!!!

What possesses a person to agree to pay for something off an assumption?
  • Mokoa
  • 05-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
Sorry out in the wrong place I was just venting about being a idiot
Mistake happened where "you thought"...
I thought at that price it better be something fantastic. Originally Posted by ironhead1970
...and didn't immediately start researching who it was before going over there. Live and learn.